Phantis Forums

Greece v Denmark in London

www.radiofono.gr - saw it in another forum topic though not sure how reliable it is

Ziaka thanks for the suggestion i was aware of that but was trying to get somewhere with a bit of atmosphere, talking of which......

Story time - Semi Final with Czech Republic in a pub by Holland Park station, the place is full of Czechs who have decorated the whole place in their flags. I get a chair and sit in front of the screen with two firends with galanolefki on my back so that they can all see it. :angry: they are not that happy, but :whistle: who cares!

Dellas gets the header in extra time and the rest is history :tup: I Elladara einai ston teliko kai oloi kanoun vouva :gr: the only thing stretched across the pub now is our flag - some congratulate, some cry, some are blinded with anger as luck was for once on our side! Kai ego gelao kai klaio mazi....... :LOL:

Magkes oti kai na ginei, tin perifaneia pou noiosame to perasmeno kalokairi dyskola tha tin ksanadoume grigora (an kai oi Olympiakoi Agones ekleisan polla stomata). Alla otan pisteveis ola einai dynata!!

:gr: PAME ELLADARA :gr:

Archived