Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS - IRAKLIS SALONICA

Vasili0s

iraklis couldnt carry their own sports bag let alone their whole team thats exactly why teams as such cry bitch whine and moan for an eternity when a refferee makes a call.

the team looked pretty good in the first half, but once rivaldo was subbed in, the pace fell dramatically. at least he got the goal that saw us through to the final 8 of the cup.

For those serious people who watched the game, it is very clear that the referee once again was disgraceful... It wasn't only another non-existent foul given to Oly (actually it was an offensive foul of katsiki Djordjevic) but the several times that the linesman stopped Iraklis's attackers when they were clearly going for a goal...

To be honset everyone expected this to happen and Iraklis should have known better... Throughout the match they were circulating the ball easier and could also score if they have tried. Instead they sat back to defend. However this does not mean that they automatically have to lose... The referee decided another game and honestly Mr. Germanakos have to take serious measures aginst these mercenaries that every matchday the destroy Greek football.... ;)

shut aaaaaaaaaaaap

I dont know what your complaining about from the aris game; there was nothing wrong with that game's refereeing

I didnt see the iraklis game so I dont know but your probably just crying for no reason again

the commentators, and newspapers (non OSFP) dont agree with you at all....

Can anybody bring the video clip of the FK ? Justified or not, anyhow RIvaldo executed it and put it inside the net, not the referee

As I said, if that would have occured in the Liverpool game when such an opportunity had been denied...well

Clip please

Guest Protathlitis

the foul was a foul!! I saw that much from highlights

pappou, show some respect to Djole like most vazeloi do.

Hes a class above the KOTES you have down there

the foul was a foul!! I saw that much from highlights

pappou, show some respect to Djole like most vazeloi do.

Hes a class above the KOTES you have down there

yeah..at the prime age of 32....

he looked rerally good acouple years ago..but age has definitly taken its toll of him..which is a shame cause oly could really use the djole of old...

Archived