Phantis Forums

Player ratings

Guest Protathlitis

I mostly agree with last post, except for Okkas which, for one more time proved that he plays in a wrong position (imo).

Ieroklis was admirable tonight, Djole too. The former is a precious capital for our club.

and lets pray that KREAS (Gio) won't be with us in next season. He's not the magician he used to be and there isn't the slightest chance to recover.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Protathlitis

OSFP 2 - 1 IONIKOS

Nikopolidis 7 - actually had a bit to do in this game as ionikos played pretty well and he had no chance with the goal

Anatolakis 6 - seemed to be off the pace a bit and looked a bit sloppy with the offside trap

Vallas - 7 looked very solid and made some important interventions

Kostoulas - 8 very solid, did his great interceptions

Mavrogenidis - 6 looked a bit off the pace in defence but waas better going forward

Georgatos - 9 - man of the match by far everything came from the left and he linked up with Djole very well as usual

Djordjevic - 7 - very good, some good passes, runs, linking up with Geo and Ribo and a goal too

Maric 5 - his rating would have been a 4 if he didnt run so much. he looks miles off what he did at the start of the year

Stoltidis - 7 solid performance as usual

Okkas 6 - didnt do much but held the ball up ok

Giovanni - 2 - horrible what has happened to him?

Castillo - 7 - did ok nice goal but after that he F***ed aorund with it too much

Rivaldo - 7 - made a huge difference in the second half where instead of losing 1-0 we won 2-0 he is vital to our team

Taralidis -7 - looked pretty good, I want to see more of him

Bajevic - no complaints except that maybe he should have not started Gio

You know what everyone? It's funny on how many low ratings Giovanni has received throughout this whole post. This guy should not be in the starting 11 instead Castillo should take his spot and play a solid 4-4-2 w/ Castillo and Okkas.

Don't mean to change the subject for a bit but it's funny as you read all of the posts from everyone.

Giovanni out Castillo in

My Ratings below:

Nikopolidis - 5.5 (This guy is a European Champion Goalie but makes little mistakes that cost the team)

Anatolakis - 7

Vallas - 7

Georgatos - 9

Mayrogenidis - 5.5

Tzole - 8.5

Maric - 7 (I like this kid - He's got great potential)

Stoltidis - 7

Rivaldo - 7 (he's getting back in form)

Okkas - 7

Giovanni - 4.5 (And I'm being NICE. If it wasn't for that pass to Djorgevic I would've gave him a lower score)

Castillo - 9 (Damn he's getting good)

kostoulas - 7

Taralidis - 7.5 (Off the bench and LOVED wat I saw from this guy)

I only listened to the radio so my comments are of no great value:

Nikopolidis : very good

Mavrogenidis : mediocre

Anatolakis : rather bad, it seems that (on difficult matches) he needs Schurrer for feeling confident

Kostoulas : average

Stoltidis : negative, the last injury seemed to be determinative for his performance and for our defensive weakness today.

Maric : fast, fit, good at at everything except the offense where he made a lot of mistakes.

Djorgevic : had some glimpses but he wasn't consistent.

Georgatos : mediocre

Ribbo : good, showed his class on few occasions but his performance wasn't stellar enough to overturn the game

Okkas : as usual, he run a lot, marked, created chances for the others and missed a few ones for himself.

Castillo : he tried but the result wan't above average

Giovanni (sub) : what would you expect?

nikopolidis 8: he made some greate saves. the score could have been higher in half time if not for him

anatolakis 7: he did his job with a lot of fights against konstantinou. he couldnt control him completely though

kostoulas 6: i expected a better match of him

mavrogenidis 6: he wasnt bad but also not good.

georgatos 7: he helped a lot in the offence but wasnt convincing in defence

maric 7: helped a lot, run a lot tried some shots.

stoltidis 6: seems the injury stopped him from playing better.

djordjevic 7: took over our game from time to time but wasnt able to open paos defence

rivaldo 8: great game by him. he should have taken more of our freekicks. he was our only player to get very close in making a goal. our best one on the field imo.

castillo 7: could have done more with his speed. he controlled his tempers and didnt get a red card. just that gives him the right of getting a 7

okkas 7: a lot of work on the field by him. unfortunately he just isnt a striker.

subs:

pantos 6: didnt show a lot. made some mistakes

giovanni 6: he tried to help and create some chances. nothing special

taralidis: played not much so no rating

Guest Protathlitis

Nikopolidis 9 - the KOTES didnt make the atmosphere they said they would make but he still had one of his best performances of the year

Anatolakis 7 - did pretty well, some good tackles but let konstanitnou get away to much

Kostoulas 6 - should be in midfield

Georgatos 8 - I cant understand some of the ratings he got; his long passes were always dangerous and always does good work on the left

Mavrogenidis 6- did ok, out of position a bit

Djole - 8 always dangerous, always performs

Maric 4 - very dissapointing performances recently

Castillo 3 - I thought he was just terrible, needs to mature as a footballer a lot more. he doesent have a good enough football brain just yet

Stoltidis 6 - I think he had a problem with his injury

Rivaldo 8 - terrorised the KOTES at some stages, class

Okkas 7 - he did well but the guy just cant score. always good positions always good efforts but ALWAYS just misses. yesterday he missed 4 very good chances

Taralidis 6 - no time

Giovanni 6 - not that bad, looked sharper than usual, a couple of good moments

Pantos 7 - looked pretty good once he came on

Bajevic 5 - didnt like the tactics or lineup

• 3 weeks later...

:nw: Thanks, CH-Thrylos

I liked what they wrote of Rivaldo , if I understood well, he did not do magic but

worked hard, playing not "with his name" but "with value"

Unfortunately I could not follow the match because the straming on line of ERA SAT gave me "the server has reached his maximum capacity"

I heard the radio but it is difficult for me in Greek, I am thankful for the live repport of this forum's members which helped me to grasp what was happening

It is fortunate that the players will have some tome for rest now.

Happy holiday for those who are orthodox :nw:

Archived