Phantis Forums

let's end the chamionship and get over with it

nicos

Guest Protathlitis

Just to make it clear! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE PUNISHMENT WAS HARSH.

But you just can't punish 2 teams and then take it back. That's why i hate the board of PAO and especially Tzigger. He has no balls. He should not let this happen!!

KOTA!!!

ITS CALLED AN APPEAL PROCESS: THEY HAVE IT IN ANY COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT A TOTALITARIAN STATE

YOUR BLAMING THIS ON THE BOARD OF PAO???? :LOL:

So you are upset with your board for not being able to exert their influence over the appeals process? hahaha

so hypocrisy, your complaining about corruption and you say that :LOL:

Just to make it clear! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE PUNISHMENT WAS HARSH.

But you just can't punish 2 teams and then take it back. That's why i hate the board of PAO and especially Tzigger. He has no balls. He should not let this happen!!

KOTA!!!

ITS CALLED AN APPEAL PROCESS: THEY HAVE IT IN ANY COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT A TOTALITARIAN STATE

YOUR BLAMING THIS ON THE BOARD OF PAO???? :LOL:

So you are upset with your board for not being able to exert their influence over the appeals process? hahaha

so hypocrisy, your complaining about corruption and you say that :LOL:

thats what appeals are there for

they have iit in the court rooms why should soccer be any different?

Why doesn't Uefa get involved in this matter, as they got involved with leoforo incident with efthimiadis.

I thing the people who control the greek league, have a case to answer to somewhat higher authority. You can't have the situation we have in greece with violence and corrupted decisons that take place.

Maybe we, should get in contact with the people in uefa and raise our concerns with the greek league. We need independent people running the show.

It seeems to me after the reversal of the courts decision, that the protathlima has already been decided or paid for by Kokkalis pty ltd.

And the funny thing is with all the tv coverage of the riots, the police can't even find one person to arrest.

The police knew that gauvroi had limited tickets (300 tickets) for this game, yet they still allowed 2000 supporters to go to nea symirni without tickets because they had someone on kokkalis payroll.

Management of olympiakos think that by intimidation is the only way they will win this protathlima. Yet they are scared to give home tickets to away teams, fearing that karaiskaki stadium will be burnt to the ground.

Lets face it, gauvroi vandalised leoforo stadium in the past, as they did in other places like xanthi. And beleive me, there are people out there waiting for the day they take revenge.

And with reversal of this decision, this just gives anmunition to these people to go on the rampage. I predict a major incident will take place as a result of this.

Uefa must get invloved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing...they haven't found and punished any more of the rioters have they? From what I understand they only arrested 2 or 3 originally. This needs to be done first and foremost to get rid of violence in Greek soccer.

Early last week it was reported in various papers and newscasts that the "police" had identified fourteen of the maggots and would go ahead with the arrests, but guess what has happened since ?

JACK s%$#!..............

Lets face it, Greece is one big joke, on all fronts.

Why doesn't Uefa get involved in this matter, as they got involved with leoforo incident with efthimiadis.

i didnt know that happened. what did they do?

the best thing by the uefa would be to just send back the whole candidature file for the euro 2012 greece handed in. reason: too much violence in the stadiums. further more all the suggestions for cl and uefa cup finals for greek stadiums should be cancelled too.

about the caught riotting fans. 12 of them will face justice in the near future. seems as if they caught most of them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

hahaha unless uefa is made up of greens, why would they see fit to overule our federation which gave out the harshest penalty in history: 2,000,000 just to give an even more incredibly harsh penalty??

your not making sense most of you

Archived