Phantis Forums

Is Basinas Next

ChaniaFC

sell the whole team including the training facilitys and all the shirts and socks and shoes and yourself and close the club!

from now on we are not considered a big club we are like a small club that only care about selling their best players to keep the club going.

sorry thats life and atleast we are not playing in a big league so we will always compete for the title domestic and will be pleased to have a good run in europe nothing special

The Pao fans should riot

This is BS our management are sell outs

I say we riot get kicked out of the league and then the management cant make any more money

I thought with the new transfers we had a good solid team we strngthened our mid but now weakening other parts of the team :tdown:

I actually think the Kyriagkos transfer will hurt us more than if Basinas leaves. I think we can carry on without Basinas and we wouldnt notice.

Weve managed over the years to move on after losing major players, the list is huge. Basinas would just be another player to add to that list. He is an influential player but not irreplaceable.

I am one of those who thinks Basinas departure might be good for PAO. Not that he's not a good player, but I sense that he often is a drag. With our new transfers, we'll be OK.

As I said in another posting, you need players like Kyriakos, Karagounis, Fyssa, Yourkas, etc... if you want to be a euro powerhouse. Nowadays, you need experienced, talented players to make a dent in europe. Otherwise, just don't deceive yourself and concentrate on the domestic league.

If a team develops a great player only to sell him, then it shows its priorities. No?

Besides, with Scazny PAO can't play in the big league.

I actually think the Kyriagkos transfer will hurt us more than if Basinas leaves. I think we can carry on without Basinas and we wouldnt notice.

Weve managed over the years to move on after losing major players, the list is huge. Basinas would just be another player to add to that list. He is an influential player but not irreplaceable.

i agree.... im so sad for Kiriako, he was my favourite player... o Basinas tora teleutaia einai suck.... tha leipsei se olous o TRIFILLARAS mas!!!!

like.....

Giourkas....

Fyssas...

Karagounis...

sell the whole team including the training facilitys and all the shirts and socks and shoes and yourself and close the club!

from now on we are not considered a big club we are like a small club that only care about selling their best players to keep the club going.

sorry thats life and atleast we are not playing in a big league so we will always compete for the title domestic and will be pleased to have a good run in europe nothing special

So Ajax who has been doing this since the beggining of time is a small club huh?

Ajax were in the CL quarter finals 2 years ago. Went out to Inter in the last minute of play.

I've been to the Ajax Arena and Museum and I envy their history as a football club. 4 European Cups and another lost final.

Their time will come again.

yes i remember but so were pao the year before.....not much significant lately.....

also the lost to Milan, not Inter in the last minute ;)

If PAO needed money than the sale of Kyriakos is acceptable. I mean, €2m is OK. Yes, it could have been higher but at most they would have paid €3m. Don't forget guys, you're selling a defender not a playmaker or a striker... But as PAO -as much as I know- do not need money cuz of the Vardios, it's a bit silly to let him go in midseason. PAO will be fighting in three lanes, Ethniki - UEFA - Helenic Cup and w/o a solid defender, it will be a hard task to keep on track with all of them!!!

The Pao fans should riot

This is BS our management are sell outs

I say we riot get kicked out of the league and then the management cant make any more money

I thought with the new transfers we had a good solid team we strngthened our mid but now weakening other parts of the team :tdown:

History has shown repeatedly how the kavouria treat PAO players when it comes to contract negotiations

The same will continue to happen until PAO fans start getting MAD as hell :angry:

As soon as an offer comes, PAO will be happy to sell, not only Kyrgiako, but the whole team! Gonzo, Gouma, Munch, Papa, Mihalaki, no one is safe

I have played football for a long time and I know that any player will perform his best when appreciated. Is that what PAO players see from their owner lately?

It is elementary math to figure out that all the income from the CL, TV, tickets, copyrighted merchandise, player sales, is unaccounted for, and grossly over the $ spend for incoming transfers :tdown:

They operate this way because our love for PAO is blind, as true LOVE always is.

They are counting on the fact that a tiny Leoforos will be full no matter what.

May PAO get the future stadium asap which should be double the capacity.

If they play the same tune then, I surely hope they will be surprised to play in front of empty seats :nono:

PEACE

Archived