Phantis Forums

Galatasaray- Schalke 04

I could not see that match:( i just saw the goal and it was WONDERFUL by necati, thoes any one have som match reports that you can wright here? beacause i do not fully trust the turksish magazines.

:) It was a superb goal, i agree. But dont turn this against us. Did we say anything about Gala after Tuncay's perfect first goal agains ManU? No,.. Why ? Becouse we dont care anything about Gala. But their only target is us. Such a shame for you guys. Stop talking about us. :) This make you seem funny.

I hope my Greek mates will see why I regard Neco as the hottest striker in Turkish Football after seeing his goal. You can also see some of his league goals in the Galatasaray Thread.I would recommend the goals he scored vs Genclerbirligi, Fenerbahce, Samsunspor and Rizespor. Also in that Samsun v Gala game, see the goal of Kirita...

Neco is 25 years old actually and needs to be given a solemn chance in NT. Otherwise he will only be a super club stiker to be only a worthless sub in NT... and that is bad for such a talented player. He, along with Mondi-Rigo-Song, is the main reason why we are still in contention with Fener in SuperLeague...

Archived