Phantis Forums

Coach Otto coming to Toronto, Canada

Exocet

Apparently on Jan 14/15 2005, Coach Otto, his assistant and the EPO president will be in Toronto on that weekend at St. Nicholas Church. Not sure of the details but they will be there for a formal gala and a youth dance for some sort of fundraiser. Tickets will be about $15 for the youth dance, not sure how much for the formal gala.

This was organized by St. Nicholas Church. If anyone has details on this please post.

Thanks!

From the advertisement that I saw, the players were NOT mentioned at all. Otto, the assistant coach, and the president of EPO are the people that were mentioned.

Moreover, given that it's in 3 days, I can't see any of the current players being able to come to this. Maybe some players from years back, but not any of the current ones.

Guys,

I saw him three hours ago in the Athens Internationa Airport (Elftherios Venizelos) from where I was flying to Mytilini

I think it took him 20 minutes to cross a 30 metre hall in front of the check-in lines at 5:20 in the morning from the people who immediatelly turned to him and said "thank you coach" !!

I think he can be safelly included in the "I simply have no peace of mind or personal life" people at least in Greece and Germany!

Archived