Phantis Forums

OLY VS SOCHAUX

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a bit early to make predictions regarding scoreline and tactics as the game's won't be till mid-February :whistle:. Things can change especially over 2 months. Tranfers, injuries, coaches, tactics, and the like are plenty of reasons you can assume very little in soccer. The only assumption (more like fact) is we are overly capable of beating this team . :tup: :gr:

I think that Sousax will battle to progress to the next round.... Olympiacos should go through BUT with their European recod and their terrible away record, who the heck knows.. One thing is for sure I believe that this was a good draw, and might have about 70/30 chance of advancing.

now that i know the first leg is at home

at always feel like the second leg at home is a more of an advantage

but these are the cards that have been handed down

it will be tough Olympiakos will be missing its starting centre backs

i have a feeling that there team will stay back alot and just attempt counter-attacks

knowing both Olympiakos impressive home record and their ugly road record

that said Olympiakos will need to be creative and hit the mark on their chances

so far this season Olympiakos has been a better defensive team then i thought but they haven't lived up to that offensive juggernaunt i was expecting

maybe gettting a striker in the winter transfer window mite open things up

quick question rumors have been Olympiakos mite get Mantzios will he be eligible to play in uefa if they do ?????????????????????????????????

Incorrect my friend.

The draw for the QFs and semis will not take place until 18.03.2005.

www.uefa.com

13:00CET UEFA HQ, Nyon

UEFA Cup,

Quarter-finals, semi-finals and final draw

Making up stories ... :nono:

PEACE

IM not making up stories i was only s%$#! stiring about OLYMPIAKOS playing Parma in the 1/4 final (which meant that PAO would be out :P ) Since the PAO supporters beat me to openning the topic i assumed they knew the draw set up.Back to the game OLYMPIAKOS 2-0 :tup: :tup:

i like the wishful and positive thinking here but we need to take care of business first

we need to make a statement and not only beat this team but beat them bad

right now our mid field is strong but our striking sucks to say the least and there needs to be improvement in those areas.

i like the wishful and positive thinking here but we need to take care of business first

right now our mid field is strong but our striking sucks to say the least and there needs to be improvement in those areas.

Redmagic is stirring which i dont mind

But O11 replies with " i like wishful and positive thinkig" man u like it so much u eat ur own words afterwards

I think O11 and Thrilosmtl talk the most crap out of all the oly fans

its funny what happens afterwards

I reckon it will be 1 - 1 in Sochaux and 1 - 1 in Pireus with Oly losing in overtime as Okkas could have scored but he hits the post and Sochaux score instead :LOL:

Redmagic is stirring which i dont mind

But O11 replies with " i like wishful and positive thinkig" man u like it so much u eat ur own words afterwards

I think O11 and Thrilosmtl talk the most crap out of all the oly fans

its funny what happens afterwards

I reckon it will be 1 - 1 in Sochaux and 1 - 1 in Pireus with Oly losing in overtime as Okkas could have scored but he hits the post and Sochaux score instead :LOL:

now was i talking to u ???????

u are here obviously to start beef and if anything is crap here its obviously u

i got a question do u know who pao is playing in uefa?

its sevilla if u didn't know

i would worry about them and not us

and get something straight shut your mouth b/c i think your the biggest piece of s h i t in here period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about runnung ur mouth..... cool it off oly11!

your not going to say something about XXX i mean its quite alright if he just runs his mouth right

b/c he is green right

was anybody talking to him in here ??

the answer is no

that bastard started it and well i ain't going to just let him run his mouth

so i decided to say something and right fully so

your not going to say something about XXX i mean its quite alright if he just runs his mouth right

b/c he is green right

the answer is no

tell him off, thats fine but dnt swear coz thats how arguments start i mean how would u like it if i called u a piss ant coz u over react on the phantis forum or a crying bitch coz u take it seariously when someone puts down ur team?? cool it off mate coz its Christmass, u should b celebrating not crying....

The french team has a very good Brazilian: Ilan, that scores most of the away goals, also all the penalty and FK (ex- atletico paranaense, vice champion Brasileiro)

It will not be easy, they are good away team more or less, , at least so I have seen in the french league

There are no easy teams, anyhow the draw could be worse

Sevilla is awsome, they bet RM in the Bernabeu in last match (Baptista, which is the best scorer of 2004 in the Spanish liga, Brazilian of course) They have a tough defense, They can beat any team, but so they can loose, everything is open

Nobody can know now what will be the situation in February, who will be injured (Heavens forbid) or any other problems

Let us concentrate in the Greek championship and hope for the best

So is Olympiakos going out to buy a Striker this transfer window? As an outsider I think thats what you guys need, but than you would have to find one who hasnt played in European competition which would be tough and one that can finish not like Okkas.

b/c he is green right

the answer is no

tell him off, thats fine but dnt swear coz thats how arguments start i mean how would u like it if i called u a piss ant coz u over react on the phantis forum or a crying bitch coz u take it seariously when someone puts down ur team?? cool it off mate coz its Christmass, u should b celebrating not crying....
crying ???????????????

i don't cry lets get that straight

why are u even defending him

your not even acknowledging who started it first

he brought my name and thrilos mtl name out of nowhere

he can't stand that me and him are right most of the time then not

he hasn't been on since making those comments

be better than this hollywood and don't defend him he brought it upon himself

but ur swearing he isnt, is he now??? u over react when somone says something against oly, ive seen it b4...

Jst drop it....

no offense but your coutinuing and keeping this alive

fact his your fellow pao mate started it and i am swearing but that is my reaction towards him b/c it wasn't right and unjust

IF OLYMPIAKOS GETS THAT DEFENDER FROM XANTHI, AND HE IS AT LEAST DECENT THEN WELL BE OK AT HOME. OUR LUCK IS GAMISE TA. BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO. SCHURRER AND ANATOLAKI DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RUNNING AROUNG LIKE MAL;AKES IN ENGLAND. ANYWAY, IF OLYMPIAKOS CAN WIN IN THE KARAISKAKI THEN I THINK THEY WILL GO INTO FRANCE AND GET AN AWAY WIN. WE HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR AND ONE GAME SHOULDNT LET US FORGET IT. ALSO ITS VITAL THAT WE SIGN GUERRO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS AND HE ACTUALY PLAYS WELL FOR US. I'M FROM NEW YORK SO I DONT HATE PAO AS MUCH AS GREEK GREEK PEOPLE DO, AND I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST PERSAON IN THE WORLD IF BOTH PAO AND OLYMPIAKOS ADVANCE.

SARRRAAAP YOU MOUTH OLI SAS ETHO MESA. EHOUME HRISTOUGENA REEEEEE!! ANYWAY IM SCARED OF SOCHAUX. THEY BEAT SPORTING LISBON IN PORTUGAL 1- 0. WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW EASY THEY ARE BUT THE FRENCH LEAGUE IS BETTER THAN OURS AND THIS TEAM IS NO JOKE. WE BETTER TAKE THESE 2 GAMES SERIOUSLY OR WELL ALL BE ON HERE WRITING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF AN a**hole BAJEVIC IS AGAIN. PAO BETTER WATCH OUT TOO. SEVILLA IS 3RD IN SPAIN RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE PLAYING IN ONE OF THE 3 BEST LEAGUES IN THE WORLD AND THEY ARE 3RD. PAO COULD EASILY LOSE TO THEM BUT ON THE OTHER HAND PAO IS THE TYPE OF TEAM THAT CAN GO INTO SPAIN AND WIN 2- 0. AND BY THE WAY IM A GAVRO BUT IM JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH. AND ANOTHER THING, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SHUT UP ABOUT RIVALDOS AGE. HES YOUNGER THAN DJORDJEVIC, MUNCH, HENRICKSEN, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STARS THAT WE IDOLIZE IN OUR LEAGUE. FACT IS HES THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR TO EVER PLAY IN OUR LEAGUE AND INSTEAD OF CRITISIZINGF EVERYONE SHOULD JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SAMBA.

SARRRAAAP YOU MOUTH OLI SAS ETHO MESA. EHOUME HRISTOUGENA REEEEEE!! ANYWAY IM SCARED OF SOCHAUX. THEY BEAT SPORTING LISBON IN PORTUGAL 1- 0. WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW EASY THEY ARE BUT THE FRENCH LEAGUE IS BETTER THAN OURS AND THIS TEAM IS NO JOKE. WE BETTER TAKE THESE 2 GAMES SERIOUSLY OR WELL ALL BE ON HERE WRITING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF AN a**hole BAJEVIC IS AGAIN. PAO BETTER WATCH OUT TOO. SEVILLA IS 3RD IN SPAIN RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE PLAYING IN ONE OF THE 3 BEST LEAGUES IN THE WORLD AND THEY ARE 3RD. PAO COULD EASILY LOSE TO THEM BUT ON THE OTHER HAND PAO IS THE TYPE OF TEAM THAT CAN GO INTO SPAIN AND WIN 2- 0. AND BY THE WAY IM A GAVRO BUT IM JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH. AND ANOTHER THING, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SHUT UP ABOUT RIVALDOS AGE. HES YOUNGER THAN DJORDJEVIC, MUNCH, HENRICKSEN, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STARS THAT WE IDOLIZE IN OUR LEAGUE. FACT IS HES THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR TO EVER PLAY IN OUR LEAGUE AND INSTEAD OF CRITISIZINGF EVERYONE SHOULD JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SAMBA.

u make some good points

you are totally right about Rivaldo i have been saying it since his signing and look at how good he is

as for Olympiakos they need to get some players in this tranfser season

Guerrero is the ideal choice along with that Xanthi defender wut is the players name they are going after ???????????????

IF OLYMPIAKOS GETS THAT DEFENDER FROM XANTHI, AND HE IS AT LEAST DECENT THEN WELL BE OK AT HOME. OUR LUCK IS GAMISE TA. BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO. SCHURRER AND ANATOLAKI DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RUNNING AROUNG LIKE MAL;AKES IN ENGLAND. ANYWAY, IF OLYMPIAKOS CAN WIN IN THE KARAISKAKI THEN I THINK THEY WILL GO INTO FRANCE AND GET AN AWAY WIN. WE HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR AND ONE GAME SHOULDNT LET US FORGET IT. ALSO ITS VITAL THAT WE SIGN GUERRO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS AND HE ACTUALY PLAYS WELL FOR US. I'M FROM NEW YORK SO I DONT HATE PAO AS MUCH AS GREEK GREEK PEOPLE DO, AND I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST PERSAON IN THE WORLD IF BOTH PAO AND OLYMPIAKOS ADVANCE.

Welcome to the boards Montoya. Where do you watch the games in New York?

Guest Protathlitis

I liked a lot of what you said Montoya re; especially about enjoying the Samba; That Ribo of ours is a fukin genius.

Dont worry about the OSFP v Pao talk in here; we do hate each other but most of its just a bit of fun :D

just hit the capslock key re; its hard to read. ;)

Archived