Phantis Forums

ZIKOS

Kostas

zikos played well but i wouldn't say one of the best. those honours would go to no.24 mavro for monaco and 25 on left wing with blonde hair. they stould out more than zikos. also mention to morientes who finished 2 goals

but would love to see him back imagine him and katsouranis in centre and demis back up front. but if he wants to come back then i say offer him a contract and bring him back. i'm sure we can have the necessary money by getting rid of 1-2 players through retirement or transfer. he should never have left in 1st place.

Zikos is unbelievable. The guy should play on the national team and start. It makes me mad that Rehhagel ignores him like this. He deserves it and is by far one of Greek soccer's best ambassadors. AEK would be very fortunate to get him back. I'd love to see him @ Leoforo but it ain't gonna happen...As for the game itself, I think that he's better than Rothen on the left wing and whatever black guy(is it Adebayor?) u were talking about. His game isn't flashy but he's a hard hard worker and gets the job done.

Archived