Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

dave22222

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The radio speaker mentioned also ...... 

That during the AEK - Oly game....an AEK fan was suspended by Nikolaidis...after he threw a bottle towards Rivaldo.......

He wants to see now...what Olympiakos will do with the incidents that have taken place during the game Oly- PAO..... and also what PAOK will do..... ?

Olympiakos fans have already gone into offense... because the radiospeakers commented the above issue........and now the radiospeaker...has to give explanations....and justifications ....why he said that.......

PANTOS H ELLADA...DEN HNE H XORA THS ALITHIAS

This is going to sound stupid but before the game if someone offered a draw I would have taken it but somehow Im dissapointed.

With 10' to go....we were 0-1 up. It wasnt like we scored early and had to defend all game. I think this is two points lost rather than one gained, I say this only by the way the game was played out.

Never the less, a draw isnt a disastrous result even if we did lose top spot. We must use this week wisely and bounce back with 3 points next week at 3anthi.

i have been to this game at toumba and must say, that i really doubt the official sources telling about 9.568 visitors. the guest-sector was quite full by minute 35 of the game, so i would guess about the 1.500 away supporters, which were mentioned before. the paok-stands weren't so full like at the same game in march of this year but round about 20.000 spectators would be more realistic.

Archived