Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

hollywood..i tried sending you a pm but it says your box is full...so just gimme A heads up when you delete a message or two and ill be sure to resend it...

to the game...a good result but not in the best fashion...we will have to play better against rosenborg if we want the result we want(3 points)..im not quitr sure pap will be fit but munch may be...

.we will have to play better against rosenborg if we want the result we want(3 points)..

to be honest i think kalithea is the most underated team in a ethniki. if we can beat them we can take rosenborg. we need another sparta praha in prague- match like in 2001 :rolleyes:

to be honest i think kalithea is the most underated team in a ethniki. if we can beat them we can take rosenborg. we need another sparta praha in prague- match like in 2001 :rolleyes:

playing away in europe is a difficult task for any team..no one should be underestimated at home ever...it will unfortuanly be extremely cold in norway but hopefully our players will fight through it...we need to just play a good game as a group..our team needs to play solidly and work together or else we will leave norway with nothing...ill be honest, i dont know if we will win this game, but ill be praying and stay confident with our squad...

skazni did something very smart and interesting that i did not really notice during the game..he switched formations in the game about 4 times...he knew the coach of rosenborg was in the stands watching the game so he swtched formations alot to not make it possible to know what to expect...he switched players in different position and played players in positions they dont normally play (bikofski on the right side of midfield etc etc.)

......just something i thought was interesting

skazni did something very smart and interesting that i did not really notice during the game..he switched formations in the game about 4 times...he knew the coach of rosenborg was in the stands watching the game so he swtched formations alot to not make it possible to know what to expect...he switched players in different position and played players in positions they dont normally play (bikofski on the right side of midfield etc etc.)

......just something i thought was interesting

smart man...

Archived