Phantis Forums

Article on Rivaldo

chameleon65

I don't know about "peak form" The man is playing very well at the moment. lets not jinks the man because if anything were to happen to this man I think that OLYMPIACOS will have some difficulties. He's playing VERY WELL and he's going to be improving slowly and getting very close to his old form

Thank you Evalagoal for bringing the article

The most brazilian and spanish media still ignore him, but the goals from the Paok game are cycling the internet in brazilian and other forums (thank to Amon Ra)

CL matches are seen, and he is happy, so I hope for the best

As someone here have said , I do not want to jinks him either. This man had so many bad spells in his life, he deserves some satisfaction for himself and of course the fans

Let us just pray that the injuries spare him. As his status of a leader in the team become more eminent he will be targetted by alll kinds of dirty defenders

I cross my fingers

Yes, He looked a little bit heavy and in pain in the Monaco game, but do not forget that the season is only beginning in Greece, and he has not played a long time before.

The game against AEK, leader at the moment will have a special importance, not only because it is a game for the leadership, but because Eurosport will trasmit it directly to England and France and differed on 23:30 (Greek time) for Eurosport internacional ( I will see it!!) So eventual good performance of Rivaldo will be seen

I hope that this fact will not make him tense Let us hope for the best

I hope personally to visit Greece this year , and see at least one match live, God's willing. The new stadiums after the Olympics as well as the new Oly stadium are fascinating

Somebody asked me after seeing the last game if the club has a fire brigade ready :LOL:

Archived