Phantis Forums

Bykowski

MrMariusz

honestly no theres not much chance. I was angry when we first bought him, but after the friendlies i thought he wasnt bad, and had some potential, i think he made his first league apearance vs Panionios on the weekend as a sub, and scored a great goal, here is the link click

anyways i just expect him to work hard for his chance and maybe if we are heavy hit on injuries he could get a start. I dont think he will get at the level to start over Papadopoulos, Olisadebe, or Konstantinou... he is definitely a lot better than our previous 4th striker (Debbah).

Drakos is pretty accurate on Bykowski. He'll never make the full grade but proved the other day that he can help when we have injuries and suspensions. He's not bad. Just nothing special. Much better than Demba, anyone would agree on that.

Do you have his scoring record in Poland Mr Mariusz? At OFI Crete he scored had 28/3 in the league.

but i support ALL polish players at PAO  :D

send more warzychas!

how about his son?

I heard he is a very good player...

Vazexa was one of the best player, good kid too!

Drakos is pretty accurate on Bykowski. He'll never make the full grade but proved the other day that he can help when we have injuries and suspensions. He's not bad. Just nothing special. Much better than Demba, anyone would agree on that.

Do you have his scoring record in Poland Mr Mariusz? At OFI Crete he scored had 28/3 in the league.

2000/01 Polonia Warszawa 19 4

2001/02 Polonia Warszawa 23 9

2002/03 (j) Polonia Warszawa 12 3

2002/03 (w) Szczakowianka Jaworzno 12 2

2003/04 [Grecja] ÓFI (Iraklion) 24 3

2004/05 (j) [Grecja] Panathinaikós AÓ

(j = first part of year (until January), w = from January till end of season)

Not really an impressive record.. seems to have trouble finding the net. We'll wait and see how he does at PAO..

I think Bikofski is an underrated player.

He is a real artist of the game, and he should be candidate for the FIFA World Player of the Year awards... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

where is dagol?

the new super striker :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ante re me to zori nikizate to monaco

I think Bikofski is an underrated player.

He is a real artist of the game, and he should be candidate for the FIFA World Player of the Year awards... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the sad thing is he is only 1 goal behind rivaldo's total and hes played about 2 games.

Archived