Phantis Forums

Green TV se ellada kai eksoteriko

Panatha 1,

I think you should be very appreciative that you and all the rest of us finally get the opportunity to watch our team LIVE for the first time in years. So what if it's on ERTsat? Get a dish for God's sake, the picture is amazing. It's cable that sucks, not satellite.

I am very happy it's ERTsat that carries the games and not that ANT1 channel, which has a washed out picture, comparable only to the worst cable channels of the past!

What if PAO did the stupid move EPO made with the ETHNIKI games and gave them to SETANTA F@*$!ng Sports or TELE F@*$!ng ANTENNA? Would you prefer that?

Be thankful my friend, things are great!

Panatha 1,

I think you should be very appreciative that you and all the rest of us finally get the opportunity to watch our team LIVE for the first time in years. So what if it's on ERTsat? Get a dish for God's sake, the picture is amazing. It's cable that sucks, not satellite.

I am very happy it's ERTsat that carries the games and not that ANT1 channel, which has a washed out picture, comparable only to the worst cable channels of the past!

What if PAO did the stupid move EPO made with the ETHNIKI games and gave them to SETANTA F@*$!ng Sports or TELE F@*$!ng ANTENNA? Would you prefer that?

Be thankful my friend, things are great!

File first of all i can't get a satellite dish because i live in an apartment. Second of all this channel will most likely be another magic tv which in that case will just be propoganda spewed out by the owner of the team. I'm happy that i will get a chance to see some games but i'm not gonna be greatful unless there is some sort of show where the real fans of the team call in and voice their opinion about the team and not some yes men who will say anything they are told for a dollar and who call themselves reporters. Which Greece has a lot of by the way.

Archived