Phantis Forums

A' Division: Kallithea - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday at 17:30 GR time PAOK plays Kallithea at "El Paso" in the 4th round game of the Greek championship.

After the much needed win against Iraklis, it will be interesting to see how the team plays in a game against the small Athenian based team. Last season PAOK had great success playing those team in Athens.

My prediction is 1-0 for PAOK.

My prediction is 1-0 for PAOK.

How much of the above is wishful thinking?

This is one of those 1-X-2 games, no result would suprise me. Personally, I see a 1-1 tie. Given the state P.A.O.K. is in right now a victory might be far fetched.

Sure some of it is wishful thinking, but Kallithea has not shown anything so far this year either. Also the difference between PAOK and Kallithea players wise is big. PAOK has players that managed to bring the team to 3rd place last season, while Kallithea struggled not to get relegated. If PAOK players perform like they did last season, I see no reason why they could no win the game with ease.

who will start for paok???

salpigidis and skarmoutsos up front i reckon

touchoroglou in gk what will be the formation????

i know feutsini will start at right back!!!

any thoughts guys

predicition PAOk 2-1 crowd 2200

GuYS ive been a die hard paok supporter ever since i was born but i habn\vent seen paok platy for seasons now coz i live in australia and the only games i get to watch are olympaikso home games give us soem infor on theodoridis, vaggelis, koutsopoulos, fernandez and louka are these guys any good.

Spears, I expect PAOK to play with the same lineup they did against Iraklis, excpt for the injured Vaggelis.

The line up will most likely be as follows:

Atmatsidis, Vokolos, Feutchine, Udese, Hasiotis, Andralas, Karadimos, Theodoridis, Ekgomitis, Salpiggidis, Skarmoutsos.

As for the guys you mention, they are all players that can help the team. Of them I would rate the highest Vaggelis, who use to play for Sienna in Italy, as well as the U-21 national team. His one problem seems to be the frequent injuries, as well as many yellow and red cards. Koutsoupoulos can also help. Last season he had a good run in the league, but sustained a serious injury. Only now he is getting back from his injury. He could be a real help, when he becomes completely healthy. Theodoridis is said to be good, but every time I see him play, he disappoints me. Fernandez and Louka have not been given any chance to prove themselves yet.

Thanxs Ziaka ur a legend!!!

Sportime reckons the likely lineup will be;

Atmatsidis, Karapudis, Vokolos, Hasiotis, Udeze, Fuetsini, Andralas, Koutsis, Theodorids, Slapigidis, Skarmoutsos.

Theodoridis will replace the injured vaggelis and karapudis gets a start..

What you gusy thin kt he crowd will be!!!

I say 2200 (pretty poor ah)

I saw the game (thanks ERT-Sat), and as kallithea says, we should be glad we got the tie, since they had some good chances to score in 2nd half. Atmatsidis made some good saves to keep PAOK in the game. It was apparent that PAOK lacks physical conditioning to last the whole game.

PAOK played fairly good in first half, having couple good chances, with the best by Skarmoutsos hitting the post.

A tie is a tie and it's at least one point. Better that than nothing.

Lack of physical conditioning eh? Well, these guys have been playing for awhile now and I would think that it's high time they got into game shape.

I just saw a nasty rumour that has Giasemakis being given the heave-ho by Fringer. What's up with that? I know he's not exactly lighting up the pitch but who is?

I heard the same thing. Supposedly during Saturday's practice Giasemakis was not putting everything into the practice. Fringer than told Kostikos to tell Giasemakis to pick it up, and when he did not, he told Kostikos to send Giasemakis home.

Just heard on Xtra Sport that the player had a meeting with Fringer and Kostikos. Supposedly they patched things up, and Giasemakis was allowed to return to practice sessions.

Archived