Phantis Forums

Greek CL & UEFA Cup matches on TV In USA

Great News Paidia :tup:

According to my latest email update from Soccer TV, CL & UEFA Cup matches involving Greek teams will be available on regular TV. Here are the scheduled matches to be shown:

Monaco (Monaco) vs Olympiakos (Greece)

ESPN Deportes (US - Spanish)

Tu Oct 19 2:30pm ET/11:30am PT LIVE

Panathinaikos (Greece) vs Arsenal (England)

We Oct 20 11:30pm ET/8:30pm PT SDD

Arsenal (England) vs Panathinaikos (Greece)

Tu Nov 2 7pm ET/4pm PT SDD

Olympiakos (Greece) vs Monaco (Monaco)

We Nov 3 7pm ET/4pm PT SDD

Panionios (Greece) vs Newcastle (England)

Gol TV

Thu Oct. 21 Time TBA

Unfortunately ESPN Desportes is not available in many places (not on Dish or Direct TV) but for those who can get access to it, they wil be able to watch the games for Free not on PPV. These games are also on Setanta, so they should be available at pubs that show soccer regularly.

I wish the games were even on pay TV in Australia, but allas, Uefa Cup games are not on in Australia. Champions league games, maybe.

I know this for sure. Setanta does not have rights for the Champions League or the Uefa Cup. They only have rights for the World Cup 2006 qualifiers, and obviously the World Cup. They also show lots of Scottish games.

I tried to go to the Plaka Cafe (Greek cafe in Perth, Westerna Australia) to watch the AEK Vs Gorica game, but they only have Setanta, and it was not being shown on it, and neither will any other Champions League or Uefa Cup game, on Setanta.

If anyone finds out any Pay TV stations in Australia, that show Uefa Cup games, please post here. Thanks ;)

Archived