Phantis Forums

Player Ratings For all Games! (greek & abroad)

HOLLYWOOD

I agree more or less with Evergreen...

Halkias 3 (2 shots 2 goals. Especially the first is 100% his fault)

Kyriakos 2 (mistakes, a penalty that wasn't awarded, a slip etc etc)

Henriksen 5 (the best of our defenders)

LAMOIO 0 (I think he needs a bit of terrorism to get the hell out of PAO!!!) :box: :ph34r:

Vyntra 3 (Nowhere to be seen in the match)

Morris 3 (clearly out of position, purely Skazni's fault for putting him there...)

Sabanis 6 (probably our best player)

Mitu 4 (crap)

Skatchel 3 (As useual one of our worst players)

Oli 4 (he is not for the starting 11. He performes better as a sub)

Palto 5 (Starting to get rediculus. Even the opposition doesn't believ that he can score)

Subs...

Pap 7 (our best player I think. Moved a lot created some problems)

Maric 2 (As if nobody came in)

Zaec 1 (his coaching skills are simply tragic!!!) :ph34r:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vs Panionios

1)Halkias 5- made 2 mistakes which luckliy didn't cost us

2)Vyntra 7- was very steady, made some nice runs up the flank and put in some good crosses. Was not threatend in defense by his marker

3)Munch 6- having come back from injury was not himself but still exposed the Panionios defence a couple of times

4)Henriksen- was the old rock we know and even made a great 40m ball to set up Dimi for his 2nd goal

5)Kirgiakos 7- nulified Breska which was his job and got forward for set-pieces and proved a nuisance for the Panionios defenders

6) Basinas 8- our 2nd best player on the park. set up Dimi for our 1 goal and contributed to the 2nd goal as well by making the shot the keeper fumbled

7)Mitu 6- wasn't exceptional , wasn't bad. Worked hard and was dangerous at times

8)Skacel 5- looks to be tired lately and has recently stopped running at players. Needs a rest IMO.

9)Konstantinou 7- scored his 1at goal but missed on another 2 occasions, clear on goal.

10)Gonzalez 7- wasn't at his best but still good enough to put Konstantinou and Bikowski clear on goal. set up our 4th goal.

11)Papadopoulos 9- best player on the pitch scored to goals and was rightfully given a standing ovation when subbed.

12)Konstantinidis 6 - did his job subbing Munch at HT.

13)Maric 5- I don't think anyone noticed he came on

14) Bykowski 7- showed a nice touch and scored a good goal at the end.

Arsenal - PAO 1-1

I am giving it another go with this one:

- Halkias 8 - Solid, dominated the air, made the one save from Reyes. Had a more quiet night that expected

- Henriksen 8 - Proved once again that he is very comfortable as a sweeper. Reads the game like no one else in PAO

- Kyrgiakos 7 - Solid game, unlucky with the penalty situation

- Kotsios 8 - Fantastic debut. Showed maturity and resilience. Did not feel intimidated by the superstars of Arsenal

- Vyntra 7 - Good game, lucky goal, a couple of misses

- Lamoio 3 - Awful once again. Did nothing right

- Basinas 8 - Worked his ass off , once again. Too bad he was too relaxed with the penalty.

- Maric 7 - Undoubtably his best game at PAO. Controlled the midfield with Basinas. Held the ball well.

- Skacel 5 - Ran a lot, did not get much going though

- Equi 3 - Awful game. Could not get any creativity going

- Dimi 7 - Did the most with the few balls he got

SUBS

- Michalis 7 - Put a lot of pressure on Arsenal. Made an immediate impact

- Mitu 6 - Nothing significant

- Morris - Too short to be rated

COACH

- Scazny 8 - Once again , coached the team and read the game very well. I particularly liked the guts to replace Equi. Sure, Equi had an off night, but nevertheless he is a star. Scazny has given the players belief that we are a respectable team in Europe, something that Shum lacked.

- Halkias 9 - itan kiriarxos kato apo ta dokaria kai katharize oles tis faseis ston aera kai spoudaia apokrousi sto sout tou Reyes.

- Henriksen 8 - fantastic game for him, itan THE BEST piso.

- Kyrgiakos 8 - Katharize oti pernouse.

- Kotsios 8 - Gia proti tou simetoxi ta pige arketa kala.... teleios!

- Vyntra 8 - arketa kalos kai den afise tous paixtes tis Arsenal na kanoun paixnidi apo ta deksia, fantastic goal.

- Lamoio 2 - den itan kalos, o xeiroteros paixtis tou pao.

- Basinas 7 - poly kalos eidika sto proto imixrono, prepei na prosexei pos xtypaei penalty.

- Maric 6 - poly kalos.

- Skacel 4 - xmm den marese poly.

- Equi 2 - itan kala kleismenos kai den voithise katholou

- Dimi 7 - bravo tou Mitsou... edose arketes maxes.

SUBS

- Michalis 6 - kalos.

- Mitu 6 - kalos.

COACH

- Scazny 8 - estise tin omada para poly kala, diavase tin Arsenal kala kai tis ekleise tous xorous. To mono pragma pou den katalava giati den evale ton Manoli anti tou Mixalaki. General omos... PARA POLY KALOS!

Here are my ratings....

Halkias 9 (brilliant save just after our goal...)

Kyriakos 8 (solid he has made Henry his bitch!!!)

Henriksen 10!!! ( Simply our best player. He even made Kotsio to play brilliantly)

Kotsios 9 (the kid had a great game. Well done.)

Vyntra 9 (very well done)

Lamoio 6 (Actually I will disagree with many of you. I though for his standards he had an excellent game. Kept the ball, went forward did not make too many stupid mistakes)

Basinas 9!!! (He would have been our best if he had only scored the penalty!!! Majestic performance by him!!! :nw: )

Skatzel 4 (I think he was our worst player)

Maric 8 (Very well played. I was really surprised. Kept the ball, passed, marked)

Eki 6 (Poor game but don't forget that he was very closely marked. That is why Basinas had so much space to make shots)

Pap 7 (all alone up fron but created many problems)

Subs...

Mitu 5 (As if he never came in..)

Morris (Again Skazni was very late putting him in...He did not play much)

Palto 7 (Not bad he fought and created problems)

Skazni

9 for the line up

2 for lacking of ideas during the game!!!

i saw this game on ESPN and i honestly think you guys r way to easy on the ratings!! so heres mine:

Halkias 8 (saved our arses espeically after the score was 1-1, with reyes first shot)

Kyriakos 7(played well, F***ed us up with the pentalty which was a penalty

Henriksen 8 (suprisingly played well for his age 35??)

Kotsios 8(Great Debue, looked as if his been playing for pao all his life!!)

Vyntra 7(He was Ok i guess, the goal was good thankz to the bold head of cygan)

Lamoio 6 (Now i know why this guys s%$#!, jst about everything he tried was s%$#! his passes were horrible however he still managed to get him self involved!!)

Basinas 7 (He was alright, had some shots out side the box and was the only player who tried to scear arsenals defence, however missed a penalty which would have given him an 8)

Skatzel 5 (him and maric werent even in the game!!)

Maric 5 (i cant belive u guys have given him an 8, even the comintator said when he got subed "we havent really seen much from him, he was awfully quite today" he only had 2 good moments which in my mind dnt make up for the lack of involvment)

Eki 6 (Average game but don't forget that he was very closely marked. That is why Basinas had so much space to make shots)

Pap 7 (all alone up front and tried to do something with what he had which wasnt much at all)

Subs...

Mitu 6 (As if he never came in..)

Morris N/A ( not enough time)

Palto 6 (Didnt do much, tried but u cnt give him a 7+ jst for trying)

Skazni 6 ( i belive he was lucky to get a draw coz to me pao didnt have much chances, maybe 2-3 in the game, however Arsenal were shithouse as soon as they scored the first goal they didnt really play untill we made it 1-1)

vs Iraklis

1) Chalkias 4: very unstable tonight. He's been worrying me the past few games.

2)Vyntra 8: worked tirelessly up and won the flank and set up our 2nd goal

3)Kotsios 7 :Solid at the back defended well

4)Henriksen 8 : The Old Rene is back! Read ever single attack Iraklis made

5)Kiriakos 7,5: Lost Miecel a couple times but also scored a goal and defended well.

6)Basinas 7: covered good ground but his passing went astray at times

7)Maric 7: worked hard, seldom loses the ball but his final passing needs a bit of scrubbing up.

8)Skacel 3: made countless errors in the beggining and was subbed in the 28th min.

9)Konstantinou 7: worked hard, scored a goal but should have done better with a couple more chances he had. was played wide around Bykowski and did well.

10) Gonzalez 8: every time Equi doesn't score an amazing goal, people think he's had an average game but yet still set up 2 goals.

11) Bykowski 9: took every chance came his way scoring 2 goals, had the Iraklis defence on continuous alarm with his movement.

12)Konstantinidis 6: nothing special..did the simple things right

13)Debah 6: tried hard to make an impression even when the game was over

14)Sabanis 6,5: showed good enthusiasm and tried to make things happen , I think it may be time Skacel was benched and he given a run.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Chalkias 5: He didnt do anything, opote xreiastike itan ekei, otherwise... isixi nixta!

2)Vyntra 3: Den itan kalos

3)Kotsios 5: Maresei sta aristera alla thelei na prospathisei kai allo

4)Henriksen 8: SUPER o papous!!!!!!!

5)Kiriakos 6: poly kalos

6)Basinas 5: merikes fores to parakanei, den itan kalos

7)Maric 7: voithise poli sto kentro, kratise tin mpala kai ekane paixnidi sto kentro

8)Skacel 2: no comments (I like sapanis more)

9)Konstantinou 7: anevenei o mixalakis, 3o goal se 3o game, bravo tou!

10) Gonzalez 6: tha mporouse kai allo alla se genikes grammes itan kalos, i assist itan foveri pou evgale ston mixali

11) Bykowski 6: marese gia ena akomi paixnidi

12)Konstantinidis 5: alright

13)Sapanis 6: marese, he is very good player, thelo na ton dw stin thesi tou Skacel

14)Olisadebe 5: he was out, bad night for him, ton kratousan poli kala

ROSENBORG- PAO

1) Chalkias 6: Itan kala stimenos kai statheros, den nomizw na euthinete gia ta goal

2)Vyntra 4: metrios...

3)Kotsios 6: Bravo to palikari, opou xreiastike ta pige perfect!!!

4)Henriksen 8: SUPER o papous!!!!!!!

5)Kiriakos 7: para poly kalos, katharize oles tis faseis mazi me ton papou!!

6)Basinas 6: kalos... alla mporei kai kalitera

7)Maric 7: einai poli spoudaios paixtis... poli kalos sto kentro

8)Skacel 4: Den itan toso kakos simera... alla thelei poly douleia akoma, prepei na mathei na teleionei tis faseis

9)Konstantinou 8: O kaliteros paixtis tou Pao, ligo sto telos me neuriase pou exase to tet a tet!!!!!!

10) Gonzalez 7: Eidika sto proto imixrono itan teleios!!

11) Konstantinidis 3: Eixe provlima apo ta aristera...

12)Mitu 5: alright

13)Sapanis 5: nomizo voithise ligaki

14)Olisadebe 0: argise na mpei... lathos tou Skazni...

Skazni:2: Argise fovera na kanei allages kai auto mas kostise... itan to pio kako game tou Skazni apo tin imera pou irthe ston PAO... ton Manoli ton evale sto 87', ton Sapani sto 82' , krimas.... allages eprepe na ginoun otan itan 0-1 , isos o Moris eprepe na mpei gia na voithouse kialo stin amina... molis egine to 2-2 eprepe amesws na riksei ton Manoli ston agona...

i agree with pretty much all of your ratings excpet for skacel..i thought he played a very good game..he was being a nuisance to the rosenborg defense..he was playing alittle smarter intead of just running around wlike a chicken with his head cut off(like he has been doing lately) he was switching wings and trying to spark something...i have a feeling his from is going to improve...

1) Chalkias 4: has a fault in both goals. Didn't seem in command at all.

2)Vyntra 6: considering he kept on being attacked from his side all the time since that's where Rosenborgs strenth lay did well but has fault in "R" 1st goal.

3)Konstantinidis 3: I get annoyed seeing him wear the PAO shirt. pure rubbish.

4)Henriksen 6: was solid and can't be blamed for either goal

5)Kiriakios 6,5 : kept Bradback quiet but should have scored in the 1st half with a free header.

6)Kotsios 6: was also solid

7)Basinas 6,5 did a lot of running, covered heaps of turf but didn't help enough forward.

8)Maric 6,5: apart from not helping enough in defence, was good keeping the ball and going forward

9)Gonzalez 6 : set up Konstantiou and Scacel on their own but apart from that there wasn't much more. The condition of the pitch didn't help him

10)Skacel 5: should have done better with a couple chances that came his way in the both halfs. scored a lucky goals from the Norwegian keepers screw up.

11)Konstantinou 8: was PAO's best player fighting alone up-front and helping out with defending. Shouls have squared the ball to Olisadebe in the last minute.

12)Sapanis 5: didn't really make an impact in his 20 mins.

13)Mitu 5: had a chance to shoot for goal at the end but threw to many dummies and the chance went begging.

14) Olisadebe 5: played too little to judge but was in position to score at the death but he never received the ball.

Scasny 5: tactics were right but should have made subs earlier because a couple midfield players tired.

evergreen..didnt svouras send that ball towards michali that set up skacels goal??

I can't remember but I think you're right. What do want me to do, give him an extra mark. I lost count of the times he lost the ball.

ESP has been right about this lamogio all the time. He's rubbish and we definately need to get another player as Munch's back up.

He does more bad than worse. He had a chance today at the edge box to have a crack wih his right foot but he didn't cos he's right foot is as useful as an a**hole on your elbow.

I've had enough of him all this time.

I can't remember but I think you're right. What do want me to do, give him an extra mark. I lost count of the times he lost the ball.

ESP has been right about this lamogio all the time. He's rubbish and we definately need to get another player as Munch's back up.

He does more bad than worse. He had a chance today at the edge box to have a crack wih his right foot but he didn't cos he's right foot is as useful as an a**hole on your elbow.

I've had enough of him all this time.

Its not only that he is rubbish, but there are better replacements for him who are affordable.....hell... pitsos would be better.

1) Chalkias 6: can't be blamed for the goal. apart from that had a quiet time.

2)Vyntra 5: wasn't able to get his crosses in, not get by opponants.

3)Konstantinidis 4: what is he good for?

4)Henriksen 6,5: was very good again.

5)Kotsios 6: made no mistakes, not much work for him either.

6)Basinas 6,5: tried and tried and ran miles.

7)Skacel 4 : only when subbed did I notice he was on the pitch.

8)Sapanis 6: tried to make things happen but lack of match practice was noticable.

9)Konstantinou 7: was again very good set up our only goal.

10)Gonzalez 4:possibly his worst game for us. Was negative.

11)Bykowski 5: worked but no impact

12)Olisadebe 5: has put on weight and didn't look comfotable on the pitch.

13)Papadopoulos 7: made / created in roads and was a handful for Aris scoring our only goal. The only possitive to come from the game.

14) Munch 6: put in a good cross for our goal. should have go on the pitch earlier.

OSFP V. PAO

1) Chalkias 8: bravo Kosta, opou eprepe itan kalos!

2)Vyntra 5: Sto protio imixrono itan metrios, sto deutero kaliteros

3)Minx 4: He was ok!

4)Henriksen 6: o papous itan poly kalos!

5)Goumas 7: one of the best player!

6)Basinas 3: tipota apolitos.

7)Skacel 6 : Simera marese arketa, eidika sto proto imixrono, sto deutero.... den ton voithise i thesi pou epeze

8)Maric 6: enas apo tous kaliterous paixtes sto kentro

9)Konstantinou 6: Den eixe voitheia, metrios!

10)Gonzalez 5: kalos eidika sto proto imixrono!

11)Kirgiakos 9: THE BEST, eksafanise ton Giovanni!!

12)Olisadebe 3: tipota

13)Papadopoulos 6: oso itan mesa voithise poly tin omada, eprepe na ksekinisei apo tin arxi

Skazni 0: APARADEKTOS.... mia omada san ton panathinaiko APAGOREUETAI na ksekinaei me enan mono striker kai edika se ena derby me ton olimpiako... AISXOS, DEN eimaste kerkira k.Skazni... den mas aresei i isopalia.... theloume tin niki se kathe paixnidi kai eidika me ton olimpiako

1) Chalkias 7: Average, late reaction towards rivaldos free kick

2)Vyntra 6: Average

3)Minx 6.5: Alright

4)Henriksen 6: Average

5)Goumas 7: tried hard, played well

6)Basinas 5: didnt notice him

7)Skacel 5: His s%$#!, dnt buy him what ever we do

8)Maric 6: Average

9)Konstantinou 5: this guys has missed so many chances at goal its not funny through out his carrer at pao! n missed a good chance in this game!

10)Gonzalez 6: tried, couldnt do much with only 1 striker up front, had a great chance at goal, but good reflexes by Niko

11)Kirgiakos 8: played hard, u could tell he wanted to win!

12)Olisadebe 5: what could he do with the time he had?

13)Papadopoulos 5: same as manoli

Skazni 3: this is why we lost the game!! oly has a better coach then we do, plane and simple, he thinks his still at Ofi or something and is sceard to attack! he destroyed a game that i was really lookin forward to watching, idiot..

OK M ratings...

Halkias 7 (Generally good. I don't think there was something he could do about Rivaldo's free kick...)

Munch 6 (Generally good. Oly was dead from his side)

Henriksen 8 (Very good but clearly NOT needed!!!)

Goumas 8 (completely stoped the Podovolley-ballista!!!)

Kyriakos 7 (Generally quite good)

Vyntra 6 (Not bad. Especially in the 2nd half he was better)

Basinas 5 (defensively OK but passing was crap as always... I heard however that the guy was playing injured!!!)

Maric 5 (Again defensively OK but couldn't keep the ball)

Scachel 6 (not anything special but from the midfielders was probably the best)

Gonzalez 6 (Keep playing out of position could not offer a lot at that particular position)

Palto 7 (All alone up front I couldn't expect anything more from him)

Skazni 0!

Kaznaferis 1!

PAO- PSV

Galinovic 8 (very good goalkeeper, prepei na tou dothoun kai alles eukairies, mas esose se 3-4 kathoristikes faseis kai eidika sto penalty)

Moris 5 (itan ok, mporouse kalytera, ekane 1-2 lathakia pou tha mporousan na mas stoixisoun)

Kirgiakos 8 (Korifi o Sotirakos!!!!)

Minx 6 (mprosta paei poly kala alla thelei douleia otan aminete, poly eksipno to 2o goal)

Vyntra 7 (poly kalos simera)

Maric 6 (voithise se merikes faseis)

Basinas 5 (mporouse kalytera)

Konstantinidis 7 (apo ta kalytera paixnidia tou svoura)

Gonzalez 5 (metrios...)

Papadopoulos 8 (apo tous kaliterous paixtes tou pao)

Olisadebe 3 (ektos topou kai xronou)

Goumas 7 (apo tin ora pou mpike den pernouse tpt)

Sanmartean 5 (den fanike poly, bravo gia to goal... lucian prepei na xaseis merika kila :P )

Mitu 5 (ok)

Archived