Phantis Forums

Player Ratings For all Games! (greek & abroad)

HOLLYWOOD

Galinovic 6: den eixe poly douleia... opou xreiastike itan ekei, to mono lathos itan otan vgike na kopsei ton paixti pou irthe apo ta deksia me apotelesma na prolavei na vgalei sentra se keno to terma alla eutixos o Goumas itan ekei kai ekopse.

Goumas 5: den xriastike na kanei polla, mas esose apo ena veveo goal alla i kinisi tou na diamartirithei me tetoion tropo sto diaititi itan lathos.

Moris 6: itan poly kalos, opou eprepe itan ekei... to mono asximo itan pou mperdeutike me ton galinovic kai paraligo na fame goal.

Vyntra 6: pio kalos apo alles fores... ligo tis sentres na prosexei pos tis vgazei...

Roubakis 2: poly kakos... exase oles tis maxes... den evgale kamia sosti mpalia...

Maric 3: poly ekneurismenos xoris na yparxei logos... den voithise katholou.

Sapanis 7: marese para poly kai goustaro pou ton vlepo na ksekinaei stin 11ada, tha prepei na ton dokimasoun stin thesi tou Skacel.

Skacel 2: CRAP!!!!!! prepei na fygei apo ton PAO.

Bidis 4: itan poly kakos simera... den voithise katholou apo deksia...

Mixalis 8: o kaliteros paixtis mas... ena akoma teleio paixnidi gia to Mixalaki! Ekane kai ena fovero taklin sto telos tou agona...

Gkekas 5: metrios o Fanis... tou dothikan merikes kales eukairies alla den tis ekane goal...

SUBS

Wooter 8: allakse olo ton agona... molis mpike i aristeri grammi evgaze foties... good move from Melitzana!

Manolis 2: ekane tipota???

Kotsios 5: an kai den epekse poly... edeikse kala stoixeia apo ta aristera (pio kala apo Skacel) alla ego ton protimo kentriko amintiko...

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against Kerkyra...

Galinovic 7 (didn't need to do much..)

Roubakis 3 (crap but not totally his fault he had the non existent Skatchel in front of him)

Goumas 6 (he did OK, got very angry about that yellow)

Morris 7 (pretty solid)

Vyntra 5 (this kid definettely needs to learn how to cross the ball!!!)

Skatchel 1 (Totally crap, he is very annoying!!!)

Sabanis 8 (Probably the man of the match. Well done Miltos)

Maric 6 (some poor passing in the beginning but then he had his good moments. Also gave an excelent pass to Gekas in the 2nd half)

Bides 0 (An absolute 0!!!! Perhaps its the golden shoes....)

Gekas 3 (Too many clear opportunities missed. I hope he doesn't end up like OKKAS!!!)

Michalaki 7 (fought hard, won a penalty which wasn't awarded and scored a nice goal..)

Subs....

Wooter 8 (he changed te match. He was great!!!)

Olisadebe 2 (Did he touch the ball?)

Kotsios - (did not play much)..

Malezani 7 (good subs, pretty good tactics)...

I don't mind.. I only state what I see.... The guy is absolutely useless!!!

Full of show off, and nothing more.... And even his kind of show off is crap!!! :P At least if he was a Bobo Vieri kind of show off, or a Totti of some kind I would understand... But he has a crap style and crappy football skills!!

Full of show off, and nothing more.... And even his kind of show off is crap!!! :P At least if he was a Bobo Vieri kind of show off, or a Totti of some kind I would understand... But he has a crap style and crappy football skills!!

Your lost!!! Mihalakis eisai trella....... You have no clue about football...

Full of show off, and nothing more.... And even his kind of show off is crap!!! :P  At least if he was a Bobo Vieri kind of show off, or a Totti of some kind I would understand... But he has a crap style and crappy football skills!!

Your lost!!! Mihalakis eisai trella....... You have no clue about football...
Juan Ramon talks about your buddy BIDES read it its an interesting article...

www.simerini.com.cy Feb 28

Guest Protathlitis

o Basinas pasarei kalytera apo ton Baggio, kai o Nikopolidis tha odhghsei thn Ethnikh sthn Germania!!!!

theres a bit of truth in the first one and the second one is a certainty

We dont have anyone who comes close to taking this champion's place

lol

QUOTE (Elastonpappou 13 @ Mar 1 2005, 08:42 AM)

o Basinas pasarei kalytera apo ton Baggio, kai o Nikopolidis tha odhghsei thn Ethnikh sthn Germania!!!! 

theres a bit of truth in the first one and the second one is a certainty

We dont have anyone who comes close to taking this champion's place

A bit of truth in the first one LOL are you serious? tha kanoume ton Basina sygrese me ton Baggio :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

yep, there is a BIT of truth in it lol

When Basinas passes the way he really can (like what we see a lot with the Ethniki; there is a bit of truth in it

Ok against Panionios...

Galinovic 9 (I think he was great, made some very good saves in the first half)

Munch 6 (Not his usual self, clearly affected by his injury)

Morris 7 (Quite good)

Henriksen 9 (I think he is still the best defender... The guy can pass the ball with his head better compared to the rest of our defenders who cannot pass it like that even with their hands!!! :P )

Vyntra 6 (Lost some Pani players and had a difficult time with one guy but dod OK)

Lamoio 1 (Totally useless!!!!)

Basinas 9 (I think he had the best game of the season. Apparently I am convinced that he playes better when he is the ONLY DM in the midfield...)

Sabanis 7 (Not bad, marked, did his jobs)

Wooter 8 (Once again he was very good.. Much better than the useless Kypriako Palto that usually plays on the right...)

Michalakis 8 (Great pass to Gekas, good marking and pressing, he was generally very good)

Gekas 8 (scored a nice goal, very clever move)

Subs...

Kotsios 6 (Not bad, he replaced Munch due to injury...)

Bides - (Did he touch the ball? And he played quite a lot, almost 15 minutes)

Manolaki - (He didn't play much but he almost scored)

Malezani - 8 (Good Subs, good Tactic everything was OK apart from the usage of LAMOIO!!!)

Guest Protathlitis

Apparently I am convinced that he playes better when he is the ONLY DM in the midfield

what about for Greece with Thodori and or Katsournani?

In the NT his role is different.. First of all he doesn't pretend to be Lottar Mattheus taking all the free kicks and corner... Rehaggels is using him purely for defensive reasons... Karagounis is the play maker and Zagorakis helps a lot... But Basinas is the last guy in the midfield and I think this position suits him better...

Guest Protathlitis

Zagoraki and him seemed to play exactly the same role right next to eachother a lot of the time but your right his role is different for the gays

PAO IRAKLIS

EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR KONSTANTINOU GKEKAS GALINOVIC AND VINTRA Get o ZERO WOOTER IT WAS HIS WORST PERFORMANCE BASINAS U ARE USELESS.........

SANMARTEAN NICE TRY U TRIED HOPEFULLY U MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP OUT>>

DISGUSTING PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!

PAO- IRAKLIS

Galinovic 7: poly kalos stis topothetiseis, einai panta ekei pou prepei, fantastikos sto psilo paixnidi

Vyntra 3: xalia, se mia stigmi eleipe entelos apo tin deksia meria me kindino na fame goal, sentres xalia... mia pasa tis prokopis den kserei na kanei

Morris 7: poly kalos, enas apo tous korifaious

Kotsios 6: poly kalos stin amina, exei mellon

Svouras 3: ta akra mas einai ena matso xalia... sk@ta

Basinas 4: mpa tpt tis prokopis... erixne sentres les kai ithele na steilei tin mpala stin Rodo... i sentra thelei glykada kai apalotita kirie Basina

Maric 4: pare ton enan kai xtipa ton allon... o Andric einai kaliteros nomizo kai pio epithetikos paixtis

Sapanis 5: prospathise, eidika sto proto imixrono... exei kanei kai kalitera paixnidia

Wooter 0: XALIA!!!

Gkekas 6: prospathise to palikari, eixe kales topothetiseis alla den ypirxe o paixtis apo to kentro pou na tou vgalei mia oraia mpalia

Mixalis 6: eixe pathos alla mono auto... den itan opos ta proigoumena paixnidia

SUBS

Manolis 0: teleiose o Manolis.... allosssssss???

Eki 6: i eisodos tou allakse oli tin omada... eixame ekriktikotita, pathos... giati omos epeze toso piso??

Sanmartean 7: an itan mesa apo tin arxi... tha nikousame... einai auto pou theloume apo ta asristera

• 3 weeks later...

I won't be very generous this time...

Galinovic 7 (didn't have much to do, Aris did not even miss a single chance!!!)

Morris 5 (some mistakes in the passing, but clearly out of position, but did well in his defending role)

Goumas 6 (probably the best player on the field along with Gonzo)

Lamoio 0 (a big zero!!!)

Wooter 5 (probably the best in the midfield. Ran a lot, market and he was in a movement all the time)

Gonzalez 6 (I think he was OK. He made some wrong passes but he was constantly looking to pass the ball through many people in one of our attackers)

Bides 1 (completely crap)

Basinas 2 (he was constantly waiting for the ball to go to his feet. If the pass wasn't good and precisely at his feet he was moaning!!!)

Palto 3 (I really like to see Konstadinou score a goal with his head from a set piece... He is more than 1.90 and he can't score with his head)

Hazogolis 3 (missed a penalty, missed some chances, couple of wrong ball controls, unable to score)

Subs...

Olisadebe 3 (nothing speciall, however much better than his last performance)

Papadopoulos 3 (same as above)

Sanmartean 5 (created chances, looked dangerous, but kept the ball more than he should have in many Instances)...

Malezani 4

Good tactics but the subs were all over the place......

Archived