Phantis Forums

Tsiartas?

Go:bekli

1) Olympiakos wants to sign Tsiartas and Tsiartas wants to sign as well. But they need the green light of EPO and OSFP must by the end of the day (today!) inform UEFA who is on his roster for the European games.

2) Nikopolidis claims PAO owes him 115200 euros and has "sued" at the EPAE committee in charge of resolving financial differences (Fyssas is also asking for money as well as Seitaridis).

WOW! We're going to buy out all of the Great Greek players..... In a way it's good and in a way it's Monopolizing. ONLY IN GREECE.

Trust me I'm a die hard THRYLO Fan, but we need to make Greek soccer equal just like the other major leagues in the world.

What do you all think?

As far as PAO and Nikopolidi... That wouldn't surprise me at all. PAO has allot of debt that they have to pay out and it will come back to haunt them.

I will have to agree with the above statement. I dont even think Bajevic knows whaht hes doing. Yesterday in various papers he was quoted as saying (relating to tsiartas as well) "olloi oi kaloi xwrane sthn omada" Yea right, here he is shovelling Okkas around so he can find him a spot on the lineup, and as of yesterday bajevic had a little conversation with Gio about moving back and playing behind Okkas. Interesting, we all know how bajevic likes stars, I predict a team collapse by december.

And Ive had enough with the aging 'stars', the 2 seasons and hit the road, and Tsiartas is one hell of a whiner, we dont need that kind of personel at OSFP. (we already have proven starts at the position)

Easy on the lineup though friend, because if i were a vazeli one thing i wouldnt want to do is compare rosters with OSFP. It remains to be seen if bajevic can link them up to play as a cohesive unit. Thats something we will find out very soon though.

As far as defensive mids: Stoltidis,Maric (i like this guy) Rezic and Kafes can fill the spots, but the way we are going after Tsiartas makes me tend to believe we wont play with any, lol.

NO to Tsiartas !

I will have to agree with the above statement. I dont even think Bajevic knows whaht hes doing. Yesterday in various papers he was quoted as saying (relating to tsiartas as well) "olloi oi kaloi xwrane sthn omada" Yea right, here he is shovelling Okkas around so he can find him a spot on the lineup, and as of yesterday bajevic had a little conversation with Gio about moving back and playing behind Okkas. Interesting, we all know how bajevic likes stars, I predict a team collapse by december.

And Ive had enough with the aging 'stars', the 2 seasons and hit the road, and Tsiartas is one hell of a whiner, we dont need that kind of personel at OSFP. (we already have proven starts at the position)

Easy on the lineup though friend, because if i were a vazeli one thing i wouldnt want to do is compare rosters with OSFP. It remains to be seen if bajevic can link them up to play as a cohesive unit. Thats something we will find out very soon though.

As far as defensive mids: Stoltidis,Maric (i like this guy) Rezic and Kafes can fill the spots, but the way we are going after Tsiartas makes me tend to believe we wont play with any, lol.

NO to Tsiartas !

speaking as a footballer and not a pao fan..i agree with you...i think oly will do well in the beginning but will not be together at the end of the season...

NO to Tsiartas !

I agree with you. If I was an Oly fan, I would rather go with Maric and Rezic rather with Tsiartas and Rivaldo. I hope for your sake tha Dousan does not try to fit Okkas, Gio, Rivaldo, Tsiartas (if it goes through) in the same lineup because you will have nobody up front to mark.

I hope you create a strong to make this year title race exciting, and for your sake , do not go after Tsiartas.

tsiartas is the spark of greek football, can't u see that? he was the only player in Euro'04 to come up with something special in a wholly-defensive minded team...

if u don't like him then leave him fo us :lol: ...

my stupid stupid Galatasaray is looking for a playmaker for nearly two years now and Tsartas does not come to their mind despite he's a free agent...

I WANNA KICK CANAYDIN'S ASS... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

as it seems we didnt get tsiartas. i'm glad for that.

i also believe he wouldnt fit in the team. he is too slow (maybe he could team up with gio ;) ). he is just good at standarts but it seems to me that maric isnt that bad at it too, so we dont really need him. i would have preferred lakis. btw what is he doing now?

Vasilios, the problem between Dusko and Georgatos...started after the Monaco - AEK 4 : 0 .....

As Dusko was reproaching him of neglecting his (Georgatos) defensive tasks......

Then they carried on for about 2 months......and then Georgatos left AEK , paying even about 500.000 Euros...to be free...

And now they're together again!!!! Oh joy! Have they kissed and made up?

I think these guys have a history together that isn't all that rosy. From what I can remember it started a long time ago when Bajevic was coaching Oly the first time around...I believe it was about a year or so before he got canned and Georgatos went to Inter for the first time. They had some words during a game or during practice and it was caught by the media.

To say that they are not on eachother's Christmas list is an understatement. I can only imagine what will happen to the team if Georgatos started to complain about Bajevic's open criticisms, never mind what Tsiartas would say if he didn't get his playing time.

Team morale is a big part of sport. If there are different factions on one team, then I don't believe they can play together as one cohesive unit. Ultimately, that would affect their chances for winning in Champions League, UEFA, or even in the A' Ethniki.

I hope Oly's board know what they're doing with this one.

If it is not already obvious:

EPO nixed the idea that Tsiartas can join (and play for) OSFP, probably because Gagatsis is planning his reelection and does not much care for bold decisions that might derail his fondest wishes.

We can all speculate now about Tsiartas and OSFP knowing full well that events cannot prove us wrong!

Archived