Phantis Forums

NEC NIJMEGEN - OFI 1 - 1

pavlos

Well for me it's over today we were for the last time together with our team. :(

It was a good game but we have to wait until the last minute to get our draw on a penalty!

I can say that if the team wasn't as tired they had won from the Dutch team. Don't forget we played 6 games in 2 weeks of hard training every day. The opponent teams were all ready to take a start in the competition this week!

So the team we saw this year is much better than what we saw last year. I can say that I am hopefull for the next season. If OFI plays like the last 2 games we don't have to be afraid, the results will be better than last season. They still have almost one month to work on the weaknesses and to find eachother better on the field.

I saw a lot of good things from this team: I was also happy to see playing today Koutsoupias for the first time. I hope that also the other players will be ready for the start of the competition.

We played first half with Kounenakis, Thomasz and Moschogiannis in defense and it was good, except one failure by the goal of Nijmegen. Happy also for Triantafillou who played a good match next to Machlas.

Dermitzakis again was named as one of the best players of this team by the Dutch watchers. Even so with Deyanov, but Oliveira also gives a good performance.

I thank the OFI boys for their beautiful days we had during those 2 weeks.

we let them go with pain in our hearts but wish them all the best.

With this coach they must be able to play for a place between 4 and 10 in the competition and who nows maybe we can play for an Uefa-cup ticket. With some luck it must be possible! :tup:

Thanks Pavlo for the great reports.

Things look good for us this season.

P.S. I'm in Paros now, but next week I will go to Chalkida and there I will have more regular internet access.

:tup: Great for you vaggar! Wish you all the best!

http://www.kbhzfoto.be/

here you can't find some pictures in the first 4 items: On one picture the first of a serial you see me handsshaking with our coach and my wife kissing(left) with Moschogiannis: 8search on the item "overige"

also picture 11 from the last OFI item you see us on the bottom, my wife with OFI cap and black/red shirt, me on her rightside (white shirt) ;)

So Pavlo, after seeing most of the games that OFI played in Holland and Belgium, what you think will be the starting lineup and the system that we will play? From what I see it looks like a 3-5-2 with Machlas and Nuafor as attackers, Deyanof (Oliveira) as attacking midfield, Belevonis in right - Dermitzakis (Roumpakis) at left, Dentsas and Koutsoures in midfield, and Moschoyiannis(Anastasiadis)-Tomash as stoper, Kounenakis (Kolitsidakis) as last defender.

Yes Vaggar, bravo you were also there? :P

I think our coach will play in a 3 - 5 - 2 system.

In defense there are more possibilities but I go out from this :

Kounenakis, for me without any doubt, next to him Moschogiannis and Tomasz.

There are also Anastasiadis and the experience of Kolitsidakis.

In the midfield on the left must be Dermitzakis as he keeps playing like I and the other playersmangers saw him playing in Holland. He was like those people told me the best player of OFI : fast, very good left foot and also good in defense, rules the whole left side and his assist are very dangereous! Sorry for Roumbakis, but this Dermitzakis MUST play.On the right we have Belevonis and in the mid Deayonoff, very good in Holland and also a very good Oliveira. So the choice will be difficult for the coach. next to them we have Dentsas and Koutsoures, but from what I have seen we need there something more.

in the attack of course Machlas and Nwafor (Kazantzis)or Triantafillou (good in his last game).

But don't forget we have Adamos, Koutsoupias (good impression by his first play in Holland), Stavrakakis, Tzanis, Davidson, Arvanitis.

From what I saw in Holland, the games and the players I saw in action this is my team:

Sifakis

Moschogiannis Kounenakis Tomash

Belevonis Triantafilou Deyanoff Oliveira Dermitzakis

Nwafor Machlas

Yes Vaggar, bravo you were also there? :P

I think our coach will play in a 3 - 5 - 2 system.

I had my scouts there (...you) that gave me detailed reports. :lol: :lol:

Today OFI plays a friendly game against Irodotos (C' Division team).

Also in the website they say that they had a proposal from Spain to play friendly games against Almeira and Hereth on 20 and 22 of August. They are also discussing with Panserraikos and Doxa Dramas to participate in a tournament in Drama at the end of the month.

Archived