Phantis Forums

KBHZ - OFI 2 - 3

pavlos

:tup: :gr: yes! yes! yes! We did it!

The team said they will play for us to thank us for our support in every game and for the things we did for the team :nw:

Thanks to the boys, because today they played for me and my wife, and they gave us a victory in Belgium!!! GREAT!!!! :tup:

Yesterday we saw a good OFI in their game in Belgium. I think our coach is getting the team he wants to see. In defense played kounenakis, Arvanitis and Thomasz a good game. The result could be a higher score 2 - 6 but what we saw is hopefull for the future. We still have a lot of work to make our play better. The team still uses the long baal from defense to attack still too much. Machlas is not a player that needs this high dropped balls but must get the ball from the wings, than he is very dangereous.

I was sitting with our players but next to me their was also a footbaalagent and he said to me the numbers 11(Dermitzakis) is one of the best players OFI has, fast, taking the whole left side and a fantastic left foot! :hypocrite: :tup: ;) And also number 22 (Deyanov)was technical good and fast, but needs more fighting-spirit. Kounenakis played a very strong game in the defense and I think with Nikos, Thomasz and Moschogiannis or maybe sometimes Kolisidakis we will have a very good defense.

I some players get rid of their injuries we can also have a good midfield, their is now still a problem, we need a few players that can "make2 the play by technical football. But with triandafilou we have one and he's almost ready and we also wait for to see Koutsoupias.

Yesterday also Oliveira played a good second half and when Nwafor didn't play good at all on wednesday than I have to say that yesterday he gives a great performance next to Machlas.

the game .

2' Heading Machlas just outside the goal

7' heading Nwafor in the hands of the goalkeepr

8' good action start by dermitzakis and Nwafor opens the score with a good control on his chest and shoot while turning to the goal 0 - 1 :tup:

15' good action from Daskalakis in front of free player

20' freekick with Deaynov and Dermitzakis, manolis shot missed nearly the post;

OFI let the belgian team take the action, :tdown: and starts already controlling the game, they had to go on, than at least they had made a few more goals in the first half because we were the better team! :angry:

40' the last part of the first half OFI took again the game and showed some great actions : good, no very good combinations but Machlas missed the ball

43' again very good technical play and action, but a defender can save at the last moment

second time:

46' fantastic freekick by Deanov 0 - 2 :tup:

:angry: but again we let the Belgian team take over the game :tdown:

result :

50' 1 - 1 by Soulemane

57' 2 - 2 by Mbonabucya no cover from our defense!

60' Triantafyllou missed a great opportunity to bring the third goal for OFI :whistle:

65' Nwafor alone for the goalkeeper, the GK saved his action but Machlas was following and scores the 2 - 3 :tup:

70' shot by Nwafor saved by the GK

75' Oliveira with a freekick on the post :(

80' Machlas alone for the goal .. on the post :(

85' shot by Nwafor

87' great save by Karnezis on shot by Barka

So at least let us keep the beautifull moments and work on the weaknesses .

Bravo to the whole team and the staff.

:( and now............ yes on sunday our last game with our boys in Holland to NEC Nijmegen, it will be over and out for us. With pain in our hearts we have to let them go back to Crete, but anyway thanks to the boys for the beautifull moments together!!! :nw:

So on monday you will have my last report and analyse and conclusions from the 2 weeks in Holland ;)

Archived