Phantis Forums

RKC Waalwijk - OFI 3 - 0

pavlos

:o 3 - 0 !!!!!!!!! But....... don't look only to this result. It says nothing!

Three goals only by 3 big personal mistakes of our defenders. :tdown: They didn't do a good job! THey didn't follow the tactical devices from the coach!

As team we didn't give one opportunity to Waalwijk. We were as good as the dutch team. This team RKC plays the subtop in Holland and played in his strongest lineup!

We play good football but to play the offensif :tup: way the coach wants them to play, they have to work hard on details: Chatzinikolaou will see an offensif OFI that's clear, he pushes the team forward, but I've seen that not all the players get the idea from the coach very welll at this moment. Sometimes they stay to long in their defensif positions, they still wait to long to come out and go forward. The coach wants them to play forward as much as they can, to think in an offensif way.

He wants them always to look for a solution that brings the team to the direction of the opposit

Thanks Pavlo!! :tup:

I was a little worried when I saw the result.

Great news about the coach.

I hope that players will start listening to him more.

I am looking forward to see the pictures

P.S. I am leaving for Greece today. I have to go and join the army for the next 6 months. I don't know how often I will be to visit the site, but I will try my best. :D

Thanks Pavlo!! :tup:

I was a little worried when I saw the result.

Great news about the coach.

I hope that players will start listening to him more.

I am looking forward to see the pictures

P.S. I am leaving for Greece today. I have to go and join the army for the next 6 months. I don't know how often I will be to visit the site, but I will try my best. :D

I hope you find some time to take some days off and enjoy the Greek summer! All the best to you vaggar! Hope to hear some news from you! :tup:

Archived