Phantis Forums

Rivaldo to OSFP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I was away for two weeks and now I can see that everybody has turned into their 'old good' selfs... Nice to see Thryllosmtl awakened along with other thrynos fans... Not only that but we also have Barca fans who claim that Thrynos is more well known in Spain that Panathinaikos.... As far as Rivaldo (AKA 'O Anergos')... not much to say... My conclusions...

1. Nice try from Kokkalis to avoid jail by bringing Rivaldo (someone who was begging to go to a descent team but nobody wanted him...), and to have geys all over the place cheering for their 'perfect' president... (Few of them realised that next day he exited the whole basketball club!!!)

2. Rivaldo, a very good player (a century ago) but know he will create an unbeatable PODOVOLLEY team with his friend Giovanni..... Useless in other words like all Brazilians......

3. Finally I was wandering... Rivaldo, Giovanni, Djordjevic, Georgatos, Kastillo... Who is going to mark? hehehehe Stoltidis is the only defensive midfielder along with the other defensive clowns trying to get his team to avoid conceiding many goals....

Anyway time will tell as I say for the PAO transfers... One thing is for sure... We will have a great laugh this year....

remember thats EUROS not Turkish Lira :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hah funny....this year we spent 20 million euro till now,The less expensive player is 1.5 or 2 million euro already in the team...I just suprised Rivaldo wouldnt be cheap this much....Oly made a great joob,very good for Greek soccer...

how does besiktas have this sort of money?

From Tv,Magazines,Tickets,Advertisements,Fan Shops and and and....Just Carew and Del Bosque cost 13 Million Euro..Anyway we dont need to scatter the topic with this conversation...

One more thing i can say,With Rivaldo Oly can make really good advertisement in Europe....Forexample i see it on tv,Normally Turkish channels dont talk much about Greek soccer and think about how many people saw this transfer on tv's all around europe.....Nice shot from Oly...

• 2 weeks later...

how does besiktas have this sort of money?

cuz their chairman, yildirim demiroren, is newly elected and wanted to bring in a fresh batch of players. and he owns the 2nd biggest GAS company in Turkey. Besiktas also had a good income in their sale of Mansiz to Vissel in February, he went for a $3,8m plus $250k for the next 4 months.

i totally believe they scattered the money. they signed juanfran from celta, buruk from inter, tayfun from espanyol, ibrahim toraman from antepspor, cagdas from denizli, mustafa dogan from 1.FC koln, carew from valencia, berkant from gala, ali gunes from fener, ibrahim akin from altay, sahin from rizespor (GK) and del bosque as head coach. ibrahim akin & toraman are decent, juanfran is good, carew is a big big question mark and rest are useless...

again i see a 3rd place finish at best for the "Eagle"s...

Archived