Phantis Forums

where to buy olympiakos/greece apparel

olympiakos310

hey, i am new to the boards but i am an avid greek soccer fan who lives in the US. i was wondering what online sites sell olympiakos or greek soccer apparel in general besides www.sportarena.gr. ive searched high and low but havent found anything. if you could give me some websites that sell greek soccer stuff id highly appreciate it. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new jerseys go on sale in early september, olympiacos.org is already giving users the opportunity to pre-order, but blah........ id rather buy from the paidion at sportarena.gr as ive ordered from there before and had no problems or complaints.

BTW, looks good, but i wonder with what color shorts/socks they will match it with, anyone with info ?

• 3 weeks later...

they're only making 32,000+ jerseys , the capacitiy of karaiskaki. and only one size , good luck to my thin and big friends.

personally, i think its a stupid idea. ill happilly sport my 04-05 away jersey than some self proclaimed 'collectable' #243 of 32,000, please! as if its some corvette,viper. we are getting a bit anal .

but yea, the jersey does look good.

Well we have to understand soccer is a business

especially now Olympiakos got there Stadium there going to use all its marketing efforts to increase its product and this is one of there gimmicks only making 32,000 jerseys

Olympiakos is going to make a s%$#! load of money

if they can produce in foreign competition it will only expand the club

Archived