Phantis Forums

Machlas is back!

Vaggar

Nikos Machlas met today with Miriokefalitaki and he is going to sign his contract with OFI in a few hours. This was officially announced by OFI in the website.

Posted Image

:tup: :tup: :tup:

First good news from OFI after a long time...

Machlas after signing a 3 year contract, said to the reporters: "Today is the happiest day of my life. I feel I returned home after a long period. I am really happy that I will be able to serve OFI again. I have fulfilled a lot of my dreams. Today I fulfilled my dream to return home, at OFI, the team that I love since I was a kid. I will try, together with the other people in the team, to give prestriz again to OFI. I want to thank some of my friends for the correct advice that they gave to me and my family, and to thank all the people that helped me achieve my dreams. I want to thank PAE OFI for giving me a chance and I want to assure everyone that I will do my best. My ambitions do not stop here. I am 31 years old and I can help OFI. One thing I want everybody to understand, that by myself I cannot lead OFI to the top (ta akous Panteli??). We need a team effort and we need the help of everyone to drive OFI higher. Everyone that loves OFI has the chance to show it."

Machlas was asked about the comments of fans last year when he signed with Irakli: "I don't care for what happen last year. Maybe some people should apologize to me, and I would reply with a big thank you. When you love something, then you do things that you do not want to. One thing is sure, OFI does not need people that do not love him. We shouldn't stick to the past, we should look to the future of OFI, and I believe better days will come. This is what everyone should do. The efforts of the board is in the right direction, but everyone should see it this way and help in this direction."

Ante re Nikola, g*** ta ola.. :tup: :tup:

Machlas Moves Back To Crete

7/16/2004 1:28:00 PM

After eight years away from home, Nikos Machlas is returning to Crete.

The 31-year-old striker, who became top scorer in Europe with Vitesse, did not continue in the same fashion at Ajax and last season signed for Iraklis Thessaloniki.

The former Greek international striker yesterday met the president of OFI Crete and within half hour agreed and joined his first club for the next three years

Archived