Phantis Forums

OFI-changes in roster

Vaggar

I'll just sum up whatever has happen up to now with OFI's transfers, without comments. If I write anything more I would be banned for sure. :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :*&%: :*&%: :*&%:

In

Giorgos Koutsoupias (center-back, 30 years old) last team: Kallithea

Giorgos Kazatzis (striker, 24), last team: Proodeftiki

Dimitris Arvanitis (midfielder, 24) loan from PAO, last team: Paniliakos :evil:

Joseph Nwafor (striker, 21), loan from PAO, last team: Paniliakos :evil:

Out

Marios Neofytou, free transfer to APOEL

Kostas Chaniotakis, OFI did not renew his contract

Bykowsky, free transfer to PAO :huh?:

Also the youngsters Fragkioudakis, Androulakis, Ogwara were released, while OFI will try to find teams to loan Anagnostaki, Mathaiaki, Stratigi, Micheloudaki, Prinianaki, Tserevelaki, and Manolaki.

According to rumors, OFI is very close to sign Machla. Machlas has significantly reduced the amount of money he is asking for. On the other hand, OFI's board saw that the fans are ANGRY with all the new loans of players from PAO, and decided to go over the initiall budget to sign Machla, a sign that may calm some of the fans reactions. Anyway, according to www.patris.gr OFI will not have to go over the budget since Machlas has reduced his demands.

Also Chatzinikolaou asked that young goalkeeper Kasmeridis join the first team. After Chaniotakis contract was not renewed, the four goalkeepers that OFI will depend next year are:

Michalis Sifakis (20 years old)

Iosif Daskalakis (22 years old)

Orestis Karnezis (19 years old)

Alexis Kasmeridis (18 years old)

Out of them, only Sifakis has more than 10 games experience in A Division.

Machlas is the 5th signing of this season, (actually 3rd if we don't count the loans from vazelo)

Also yesterday the member of the Greek NT for the Olympic games, Nikos Marinos (23 years old, winger/striker) went to Iraklio for trials with OFI. Marinos is from Melbourne and used to play for Melbourne Croatia.

Also OFI has been linked with the Boulgarian Konstantinov (no further info yet)

Updated list

In

Nikos Machlas (striker, 31 years old) last team Iraklis

Giorgos Koutsoupias (center-back, 30) last team: Kallithea

Dimitris Arvanitis (midfielder, 24) loan from PAO, last team: Paniliakos

Joseph Nwafor (striker, 21), loan from PAO, last team: Paniliakos

Out

Bykowsky, free transfer to PAO

Marinos did not signed with OFI. Despite the fact that Hatzinikolaou liked him, OFI's roster is bigger than what the coach wants (30 players in roster, while the coach wants 27). That was what OFI states in the website three days ago. But yesterday another player came for trials. He is the Hungarian Attila Polgar (24 years old), center-back that last year played for Leonidio (C division).

Today there are a lot of rumors that AEK wants Soares.

Soares has another year contract, so AEk has to pay to get him.

According to the media Soares has agreed to a 1+1 year deal with AEK. The amount that OFI will receive has not been revealed yet. (Some OFI fans say that Soares was a loan from PAO, and his transfer to AEK is part of a deal that will move Lakis to PAO).

Oliveira agreed to the reduction of his salary, but Deyanov is still refusing to take a pay cut. Since both play pretty much in the same place it looks like Deyanov may be leaving OFI.

Updated list

In

Out

Soares, transfer to AEK

P.S. Thanks jcl_jcl2002 for your good words :D

Hold on, so Lakis might after all be coming to PAO?

Hold your horses jcl_jcl2002 :D

This is what some OFI fans are hypothesizing. It might be just in their minds :lol:

But as long as Lakis is not signing with Olympiakos you will hear these things.

According to patris.gr Alekos Vlastos will join Atsalenios on a loan for a year. This may be part of a deal that will bring Tzanis, a highly respected and talanted young central defender of POA to OFI. If so is going to be a really good move.

I think that the starting strikers will be Machla and Kazatzis. With Nuafor as the first substitute, Vlastos would not had much playing time so with POA he should get many more opportunities.

OFI just announced the signing of Minas Tzanis from POA for 5 years. As I said the prevous post, Tzanis that is only 20 years old, was among the best players in C division last year, giving a hard time to every striker that he was marking, and a lot of teams tried to sign him. He played in 35 games, scored 1 goal and had only 5 yellow cards. This is a really good signing for OFI. :tup: :tup:

Posted Image

Tzanis was born in Iraklio and he was playing with POA since he was 10 years old.

Another good thing that I see, is that OFI and POA have a really good relationship. Don't forget that Triantafyllou also came to OFI from POA last year.

Updated list

In

Minas Tzanis (center back, 20 years old), last team: PO Atsalenio

Out

Soares, transfer to AEK

Alekos Vlastos, on loan to POA

OFI just announced the signing of Minas Tzanis from POA for 5 years. As I said the prevous post, Tzanis that is only 20 years old, was among the best players in C division last year, giving a hard time to every striker that he was marking, and a lot of teams tried to sign him. He played in 35 games, scored 1 goal and had only 5 yellow cards. This is a really good signing for OFI. :tup: :tup:

Posted Image

Tzanis was born in Iraklio and he was playing with POA since he was 10 years old.

Another good thing that I see, is that OFI and POA have a really good relationship. Don't forget that Triantafyllou also came to OFI from POA last year.

Updated list

In

Out

Soares, transfer to AEK

Alekos Vlastos, on loan to POA

Tht's really good news you bring us Vaggar! If he's really that good defender he can maybe replace Kolitsidakis? :tup:

I hope he comes to Holland to join the team, so I can see iof he's really that good player. :P

According to ofi.gr he will leave tomorrow from Iraklio to join the team. Probably you will see him playing against Waalwijk. I don't know if he will take a starters spot immediately, but look for him in a couple of years. Everything that I have read for him (not only now, but during last year) points that if he contineous to work he will become a great player. Something that makes this transfer greater, is that Tzanis is an hardcore OFI fan :tup: :tup:

According to ofi.gr he will leave tomorrow from Iraklio to join the team. Probably you will see him playing against Waalwijk. I don't know if he will take a starters spot immediately, but look for him in a couple of years. Everything that I have read for him (not only now, but during last year) points that if he contineous to work he will become a great player. Something that makes this transfer greater, is that Tzanis is an hardcore OFI fan :tup: :tup:

:blink: :blink: Stop now stop, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all those good things, we must be carefull otherwise we gone start dreaming, OFI for the title!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am joking!

I will look forward and listen for the reactions tomorrow. Probably we see him on wednesday, because unfortunately we can't go on monday. It's at least a trip that takes about 7 hours to go and to come back, so that's quit impossible on one day! :( :(

:blink:  :blink: Stop now stop, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all those good things, we must be carefull otherwise we gone start dreaming, OFI for the title!!!!! :whistle:  :whistle:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, two months back I thought that this will be a really bad season, maybe that we will end up relegated. But after hearing from you that the new coach has brought the team together, and changed their mentality, and after seeing that the team signed some players that can help us improve, I feel much-much better. The only bad thing is that still we have not got rid of the Vardinogiannides. This will still inhibit a lot of fans to fully support the team. As the loans from PAO will do.

Anyway, today I am feeling that the team has a future, and that at least we will no have to worry about going to the B' Division.

Alekos Vlastos did not agree to go on loan to POA, so his move to Atsalenio was canceled. This doesn't affect the transfer of Mina Tzani from POA to OFI.

Updated list

In

Out

Soares, transfer to AEK

After Davidson loan. Supersport reports that the possibility for Davidson to go back to PAO on December is high, especially if Raguel fails to prove himself. Myriokefalitakis is saying that Davidson is an OFI player for 1+1 years, but I think not even himsef believes that... :tdown:

Updated list

In

Oliveira Morais Davidson (right defender, 23 years old) loan from PAO, last team: Apollon Kalamarias

Out

Soares, transfer to AEK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived