Phantis Forums

Pao sure know how to bring u back to earth!

HOLLYWOOD

i know we have a similar topic, but im hoping this will b more of a protest espeically with these new sighnings!!! question is what do u really think of pao management and what you as a fan what to do with them???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. i know we have a similar topic, but im hoping this will b more of a protest espeically with these new sighnings!!! question is what do u really think of pao management and what you as a fan what to do with them???

• 1) Get rid of pao management??
    • 2) i love pao Management???
    • 3) kill pao Managment???
    • 4) All of the above??

This is my story today:

The past 2 days/Nights i have been celebrating Greece's triumph victory in euro, being drinking, screaming my head off, and simply just proud to be greek/sydney/Brighton boy... anyways i wake up today still on cloud 9 with a smile on my face ------>>> :D, and i thought lets go on the net and see whats happening with pao :huh: any new developments???

SOON AS I READ THE TOPIC!!!!

i went from this ------->>>> :D

to this -------->>>>> :angry: :tdown: :ph34r:

Now i know pao r really good at making us feel bad but common man!!! whats the deal with these signings!!!! there croatian!!! our team is gonna b croaian!!!!

this is really really hurting deep down, and u know what?? i hope pao get smashed in euro, lose the league and cup and finish atleast 4th!!! so the next year we dnt get into europe and while were at it lets sell our best players like basinas,seitra,manoli,kostan,goumas and completly F-Uck it up??? coz thats what there doing but very slowly!!!!

i wanna know what u guys think of whats happen in the latest chapter of pao??? coz i couldnt give a F-uck anymore, i mean i was so happy with greece and all and now they manage to F*** it up!!!!

Heres a Message to pao management:

GO TO FUC_KING HELL YOU STUPID CHEAP BASTERDS!!! I F***ING HATE U, U CROATIAN F***S!! AND UR CHEAP ASS PLAYERS U GREEDY PRICKS!!!!

So we have signed two croatians, whats the big deal, one is 24 andric, whom i think is a great player, and one is a keeper, a position some said we didnt need to sign, and a position were we were always gonna end up with either a croat a czech, a slovenian, a slovakian, or wateva, so really im not that pissed, it hasnt brought me back down to earth, cause we all expected it.

I dont think its that depressing, at some point, and i believe they have planned it, a batch of our greeks (youth players) will eventually get in to our team, it has happened in all of pao's history and will continue to.

I also heard that Andric is a great player (right winger) and the goalie is very good (1.95 heght or something)... However, I don't feel too excited due to their origin and due to the fact that Aliti Zeac is behind those transfers and he is getting his mizes!!!!

However, lets wait and see... I think that they must be very good players as long as they decide to play for PAO and not come for tourism.... <_<

And Hollywood... What are you on about man? If you are unhappy with our transfers what can a Gey-ro fan say... They are getting unkown brazilian players and Yugos (Bayevic gets his mizes too) and still they are happy (Well the geys are always happy whatever their good president does)....

Jesus Christ Holywood,

will you take a chill pill and relax for 5 seconds? What is wrong with you. This PAO management gave us the double last year and signed great players like Equi, Morris, Dimi, Munch. What else do they have to do for you to be happy for once?

I hope that the signings they have made will deliver, but it is too early to tell. Until December (that is the least time we need to give them to adapt) all we can do is keep our mouths shut and watch their development.

However, I don't feel too excited due to their origin

If you are old enough to remember, were you also depressed when you picked up Warzesha and Wantzik? Good players that were unknowns due to their origin...

Came to Greece and became great.

also look at his age 24! he has world at his feet if he can handle the pressure, and almost for sure he did not come for the money cause we all know he is not getting that much, he wants to develop thats why he came so he can go to an even bigger club in europe later in his carer.

I didn't mean origin in terms of footballing origin, but that their origin was coincidentally linked to Zaec origin... ;) Besides, I am the one who says give the guys more time, at least until we see them play a match or two...

Ahhh. Understood...

What do you expect from a management "team" that:

Sells Seitaridis and Nikopolidis BEFORE the Euro, because they were afraid these players would be a bust...

Gives away Fyssas

Sells Karagounis for free

Wants to sell Basinas

The Greatest Greek NT of all time was 50% ex-Pao players

and 3 on the bench...

They are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS but not good enough (for their price) for PAO... :tdown:

Lets sell the BEST Greek players and get cheap foreign trash to make more money for the Vardinokaulis' :angry:

Instead of getting the AEK players that were the other huge part of our national success story, we are looking for Croatians, that have not and will never play in any national team.

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT OUR EURO CHAMPIONSHIP IS THAT IT WAS FREE OF THE GARBAGE THAT RULE THE PROTATHLIMA:

Vardinokaulis, Kakalis, Refs, idiotic fans, "gypeda", scandala.

Elladara OLE!!!

PEACE

Sells Seitaridis and Nikopolidis BEFORE the Euro, because they were afraid these players would be a bust...

Gives away Fyssas

Wants to sell Basinas

and 3 on the bench...

They are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS but not good enough (for their price) for PAO... :tdown:

Lets sell the BEST Greek players and get cheap foreign trash to make more money for the Vardinokaulis' :angry:

Instead of getting the AEK players that were the other huge part of our national success story, we are looking for Croatians, that have not and will never play in any national team.

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT OUR EURO CHAMPIONSHIP IS THAT IT WAS FREE OF THE GARBAGE THAT RULE THE PROTATHLIMA:

Elladara OLE!!!

PEACE

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT :tup:

but we still got alot of greek players lots of greek youngsters and i am sure that we will get rid of some of the foreigners that has been there for years

Gives away Fyssas

Wants to sell Basinas

and 3 on the bench...

Elladara  OLE!!!

PEACE

This is what im talking about abut!!! others who voted "we love pao managment" dont seem to get it!!!!! thank god you do my friend and you put it perfectly.......

This is what i was trying to say..... who ever disgrees with this i hope ur happy with all ur reject sighnings and people like Elastonpappou 13, kojak,Lalin u guys beta pray there good coz if there not im gonna b giving u guys s%$#! through the whole year :D coz u guys r probably the ones who voted for pao managment!!! this is jst a warning :P

Trifilli another great post!

I would expect a little more sophistication from out fans. We got 2 titles this season (never mind how many we missed over since 1996), because most the other teams sucked. It was bound to happen. I've been watching tapes of our games last season, and in most of them we sucked too. I saw a PAO team that didn't know what it wanted on the pitch. Disorganized, and not cohesive.

Anyway, I don't want to pre-judge our new players, but having no-confidence in our management and coach, I'm suspicious.

We should have gone after a couple AEK players, and have kept Karagounaro, Fyssa, Niko, and now Yurka.

On the other hand, I don't blame the players for leaving. Why not? Management has shown that it has NO appreciation for players that carry the PAO flag. Secondly, for example, Yurkas knows that PAO will suck in euro play this year and who know for how long..... The Greek league is a joke.

Finally, even if you get the best players, who is going to build a team out of them?

If you don't have a coach (yes, like Otto), you don't have a team, you have a THIASO! :tdown:

Archived