Phantis Forums

Greece vs England in Qtrs ?

Green

If we manage to get thru to quarters, it looks like that we will face England.

I reckon Greece has got a good chance to qualify in semis. I do not rate england as a good side in these championships. Their style of open play will suite our game.

We have problably played against the 2 top sides in the competition being portugal and spain. And I think this has prepared us for the next round, whoever we face.

Haristeas and vrysasss has not showed their class yet in this tournament and the best has yet to come for the ethniki.

So what out, the greeks are comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a bit too early to talk.

but I want revenge on England for stealing our victory in 2001...

oh yeah and Dellas vs Rooney :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rooney will get owned like cheap property, he cant handle Dellas's physical game and will surely lose his temper and get sent off vs a side as frustrating as us.

only players who really scare me are

Set Peices

Scholes

Lampard

Hargreaves

After watching Croatia vs France last night, I insist... ENGLAND WONT GO THROUGH.... I see them loosing by the Croatians!!! The sissies are very bad they do not run (which is the only thing England knew) and they cant pass the ball.... Besides they have too many useless players....

i.e.:

1. James

2. Therry

3. Ashley Cole :lol:

4 Neville Sisters :D

5. Cambell

6. Gerrard

7. Owen :whistle:

8. Roonie :lol: :lol: :lol:

So whos left? Scholes .Becham and Lampard.....

OK, we're in the quarters but for Greece v. England to occur, England would have to defeat Croatia while Switzerland are holding France to a draw (or worse).

Should we open up a "Greece v. France in the qtrs." thread?

OK, we're in the quarters but for Greece v. England to occur, England would have to defeat Croatia while Switzerland are holding France to a draw (or worse).

Should we open up a "Greece v. France in the qtrs." thread?

I think that may be a good idea Irlandos :la: ......

Archived