Phantis Forums

Round 37

Vaggar

All games are played tomorrow. Most significant are the games at Drama and Kalochori. Kastoria will secure the promotion with a win in Kilkis against the local team that has already got relegated.

Agios Dimitrios - Chalkida

Kilkisiakos - Kastoria

Thyella Patras - Agrotikos Asteras

Leonidio - Acharnaikos

Kavala - Veria

Vyzas Megaron - Rhodos

Marko - Thrasivoulos

Doxa Dramas - Ilisiakos

Lykoi - Larisa

Atsalenios - Pontiakos Neas Santas

Unfortunately I will be very busy tomorrow during the game time, so probably the updates will be rather irregulars

ELPIZO NA FRONTISO EGO THN ENHMEROSH. TO MATS STHN DRMA MATHAINO OTI THA EINAI DYSKOLO. TELIKO TO BAFTISAN OI DRAMINOI. (GIATI ARAGE?)KAI LENE OTI THELOYN OPOSDHPOTE NIKH ME HLYSIAKO. NA TIN KANOYN TI???? ME TON AGROTIKO GIATI DEN THELAN TI NIKI? O XTZIEFSKI DEN THA KANEI LEEI DOKIMES ME NEOYS PAIKTES KAI THA VALEI TOYS EMPEIROYS KAI OLOYS TOYS VASIKOYS. APO THN ALLH OI LYKOI THA KANOYN TO ANTITHETO.!!!!!!!!! PALI AIMA THA FTYSOYME. ALLA DEN PEIRAZEI ETSI THA TO EYXARISTITHOYME KALYTERA.

Here are the results:

Agios Dimitrios - Chalkida 1-2

Kilkisiakos - Kastoria 0-4

Thyella Patras - Agrotikos Asteras 2-1

Leonidio - Acharnaikos 2-3

Kavala - Veria 1-3

Vyzas Megaron - Rhodos 0-0

Marko - Thrasivoulos 0-0

Doxa Dramas - Ilisiakos 0-1

Lykoi - Larisa 0-1

Atsalenios - Pontiakos Neas Santas 1-2

Kastorianos called me to give me updates, but I wasn't able to post them. There were more policemen that fans in the stands, from what he told me. :D

Anyway, GONGRATS TO KASTORIA :tup: :tup: , after today's result they secured the promotion to B' Division.

Now the only thing remainning is which of the Larisa-Ilisiako will get the second place. Larisa plays against Pontiakos at Alkazaar on Sunday, so I don't think that there will be any surprizes. Ilisiakos plays at Tavro with POA.

As for Chalkidara :nw: :nw: after today's victory we can get the 10th place in the final standings if we beat Thyella at Chalkida on Sunday. That will be a good achievement if we get into account that the team learned on August that we will play in C' Division.

I cannot imagine what will go on on Sunday in Larisa. I think that the stadium will be to small to accomodate all the fans that want to see the game. :tup:

tell me about it! I was in Larissa last weekend so I won't be there this Sunday <_<

we met up with the larissa fans at the tolls, and man they had alot of fans. congrats to the vissinoi. i cannot wait till sunday. vasili wait for the call, ihope you can hear.it will be packed. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

we met up with the larissa fans at the tolls, and man they had alot of fans. congrats to the vissinoi. i cannot wait till sunday. vasili wait for the call, ihope you can hear.it will be packed. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

:tup:

I will be waiting for the call :tup:

MPOREI KANEIS NA MOY EXIGISEI POS SE ENA LEGOMENO "STHMENO" MATS XASAME APO KARTES TOYS 2 KALYTEROYS MAS PAIKTES KAI DEN PAIZOYN STA MPARAZ???????????????????

Giati eseis ta "symfonisate" me tin Doxa, alla o Pas ta symfonise me to diatiti :P

Tora pou to mparaz einai 100% sigouro elpizo na min kanene to la8os na paiksoun oi vasikoi me ton POA. Balte tous mikrous min xasete kai allous apo kartes.

TI NA SYMFONISOYN MORE AYTOI......EDO DEN EXOUN LEFTA GIA TIS METAKINISEIS......APO ALLOY KATEYTHINONTAI OLA AYTA, ALLA DEN THA KATSOYME ME STAYROMENA TA XERIA. TELIKA 3 VASIKOI (VASIKOTATOI) THA APOYSIASOYN LOGO TON KARTWN STH DRAMA. ENAS AMYNTIKOS, ENAS MESOS KAI O KALYTEROS EPITHETIKOS. PAROLA AYTA E M E I S THA ANEVOYME. PAEI KAI TELEIOSE. OI DRAMINOI APOROYSAN GIA TIS KARTES POY PERNAME KAI MOLIS MATHANE OTI DEN THA PAIXOYN, EIXAN PETHANEI STA GELIA APO THN XEFTILA.

Archived