Phantis Forums

DREADFUL. PIERIKOS - EDESSAIKOS 0-2!

pierikos

Painful evening in Katerini. Pierikos lost to Edessaikos 0-2 and the with Ptolemaidas win in Eginio, have lost all hope for at least 2nd place. Luck was part of Edessaikos big win as Pierikos lost big chances in the first 10 mins, but an excellent goal by an Edessaiko attacker on the 12th min, put the greens ahead. Pierikos made the score even with a superb goal on the 38th min, but the linesman after a big fuss decided in was off-side and made the crowd go spastic. The ref had the bright idea not to give 2 clear penalties for Pieriko. Especially the 2nd one with the Edessaiko defender diving like a goal keeper and making the save of the day with his hands. But the ref said play on!!! So Edessaikos on a fast attack on the 75th min made it 0-2. The whole atmosphere smelled....Ptolemaida! Better luck next year Pierike. :(

PERASTIKA PIERIKE.TO EIXATE KAI SIGOURO TO MATS...ME TON EDESSAIKO EPAIZES KAI OXI ME TON AGIO GEORGIO.OTAN SOU ELEGA MH THEOREIS TI NIKH SAS SIGOURI DEN ME AKOUGES KAI MOU MILOUSES GIA PARADOSEIS.MA AYTES EINAI GIA NA SPANE KAI AYTO APODEIXTIKE SIMERA...OPOS KAI NA'XEI KALI EPITYXIA STA EPOMENA MATS...

Archived