Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

He'll be missing the final too. Andrande will also be missing it for kicking his friend Deco last night as a joke. "But, he's my friend". What an a**hole referee.

I saw that game ... Porto deserved at least one penalty.

I think Monaco -Porto would be a great matchup

and finaly NO more superpowers in the CL

I have gotten tired of the football monopoly in the CL with the same superteams from Northern Italy, Madrid, Manchester...

As an AEKtzi , I prefer Monaco - La Coruna in the final............

If this would became true ....then we would have exhausted all the bad luck for the next 11 years........

Thats so true man!

I was waiting for somone of the two to reach the final to post it!

Ajax and Milan in our Group made the final Couple back then!

Real in our group won it!

Now the two teams in our Group are in the final 4!

OK, this year we've been Crap! But very very unlucky indeed!

(Surfer de la nuit! Ouvre ca sur notre cote du Forum Aussi ... a statistique tres interessant! N' est ce pas? :) )

OK, this year we've been Crap! But very very unlucky indeed!

I wouldn't say that we are crap....this saison.... the circumctances...are rather crappy....... as I said to you in the stellar constellation Pluto ..is leaving the house of AEK....and that should bring some relaxation...... ;)

Our team has a certain potential....with the exception of the Goalkeeper position and the defense......

On the other hand the Referees took the fun of us where they could........

They took points away..in very important games in the first round...in the games

AEK - PAO and AEK - OLY....... and then when we started a new beginning we were also slaughtered in the first game against Panionios........(mas pirane to fresko aera apo ta pania mas..)...then they organised an other coup d'etat in the cup semi final....

Archived