Phantis Forums

full gia to 8o

proedros

kai erxomai kai rotao...

poios tha parei re to protathlima fetos\??????

mipos o panathinaikos me tous tixarpastous kai ta epi eptaetias foremena palta, poy exoyn sinithisei sti fapa tosa xronia opos ego ttin alfa mou???

mipos i aek???xaxaxaxaaaaa posous pontous exei meinei piso i si - dream team?????

i mipos o paok????? kala gia toys makedonomaxous tis fapas i triti thesi einai sa na paro to chamions legue sa gayros????

pali o thrilos tha to parei.....kai na ste siguroi gi ayto kai gia polla alla........(blepe metagrafes to kalokairi......

ante geia tora kai tha epaneltho drimiteros ....

we dont need the refs help

who u trying to fool? ethnikos,pas giannina, panahaiki,? teams that YOUR slutclub has RUINED

use are so USED TO it ALL THE TIME IN GREECE

that when use step into the field with the bigboys of soccer (Europe) that use get your asses kicked all the time YEAR IN .... YEAR OUT

use all think that the p*****es happens in europe too

sas exoun parei xabari kai h europaei

REALITY CHECK!

FIFA / UEFA would not allow OSFP to play in europe if their games were rigged

and it has never been proven

its up to EPAE/EPO to do something about it the only thing UEFA/FIFA can do about it is give them a fine or something

but as if gagatzis and kanelopoulos (ipalili tou kokkali) will do anything about it

if that was so .... theyd find alot of p*****es with louvari he be in jail

use are lucky PASOK are running things , after march7th lets see how theyll change

i mipos o paok????? kala gia toys makedonomaxous tis fapas i triti thesi einai sa na paro to chamions legue sa gayros????

as for u proedre kos-kota

itll be funny if PAOK go in the champions league and get through to the 2nd phase and use dont :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tha exei plaka ...

Archived