Phantis Forums

With or Without you?!

Phantis

i have been looking over the rules and since it was rosario who did not send his papers in time, i believe it is possible for us to file some reports and get him on the squad...we may have to go through some work and definilty have to present a case to uefa, but im prettyy sure it is possible...

It looks like the m*****a is from the doikisi who didn't pass his name to UEFA in time.

I'm sure Shoum wouldn't leave him out for Auxerre, that'd be the biggest mala*ia of them all...

I have a feeling that both of them are capable of a M***IA like that! lol

:lol: :lol: :blink: ;)

2. I'm also thinking that Gonzalez is not ready yet to give decisive impulses in an European game against Auxerre........

What happens if we make it through? He wont be able to play. As the season goes on Gonzales will sooner or later stamp his authority in the PAO midfield. He would have been an enormous asset in European fixtures. Its just another attacking option that we need.

contra.gr also said today Eki will not be facing Auxerre...

it is true..he is not eligable...becuase rosario screwed up and we screwed up...its ok though because he will be here for next year and by that time should be well adapted with the team...we will just have to stack the midfield for our european games then...we will end up playing 5 in the midfield

Archived