Phantis Forums

GREECE VS Switzerland

Im just curious if this match will be broadcasted to any of the 3 Greek Channels available in north america (Ert, Mega, Ant). Thankyou very much

PS- Does TSN have the rights for the Euro 2004 finals? Will they show Greece's games?

ELLAS THRISKIA GRAFIS ISTORIA STO EURO........... STO EURO .............................KIA STIN PORTOGALLIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

SORRY I WAS REFERING TO GREECE VS BULGARIA

Im just curious if this match will be broadcasted to any of the 3 Greek Channels available in north america (Ert, Mega, Ant). Thankyou very much

PS- Does TSN have the rights for the Euro 2004 finals? Will they show Greece's games?

ELLAS THRISKIA GRAFIS ISTORIA STO EURO........... STO EURO .............................KIA STIN PORTOGALLIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, TSN will show the games. It remains to be seen if they will show the Greek games live or taped.

As for the Greece-Bulgaria game, I have not heard anything about who will show it. In Greece the rights belong to Mega TV.

I think TSN is showing all the games LIVE.....except for the last match of the group stage(2 games on at same time).....i think then OLN(Outdoor Life Network) in Canada will show the 2nd choiice match while TSN shows the 1st choice match. In that case Spain-Portugal would be on TSN and Greece-Russia on OLN

Archived