Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was always a Bajevic supporter but maybe he had problems motivating these players?

Guerreiro and Blanco are also much better players than they've shown recently. Let's hope Jimenez can bring out the best in them

True although I think Blanco's bad spell began before Bajevic but indeed maybe he needs a good motivator.

Very pleased with AEK's performance today, Scocco is an outstanding player and we should offer the money he is asking for to renew his contract. We look like a very good side today, our passing game has improved and it's good to see Jimenez is giving Guerreiro a chance to prove himself. Hopefully we can play like this next week against Panathinaikos.

:nw: Manolo Jimenez :nw:

a great win for aek getting back on their feet in style and starting well with the new coach...

not to take way from your performance but i thought aris played a very poor game today...they didnt look like their usual self, especially at home...

sifakis was god awful as well...

also, i dont know how lagos avoided been seen a second yellow early in the match on a foul on javito

see you next week :box:

Tough game but i believe that AEK because of all this changes,the team will be more dangerous since players will try harder to prove things.

also i had called it...... :nw: :nw:

Archived