Phantis Forums

A.E.K. - K

george21

Very pleased with our performance today, hopefully we can play like this against Paok next week, I was also very impressed with Manolas and should play more often. Anyway here's highlights from the game.

Best game of the year. Funny how that works when our #1 defender :huh: is out and we start an 18 year old in his place. Jahic had a great game without Mastorovic in there.

Scocco was still pretty much a no-show. For being the "best player in Greece" he has gone 4 or so games without any real stand out performances. I think he should be subbed early and often if he is not participating to level that he is capable of. I expect him to "show up" next week since it will be a much more visible game for foreign teams to watch. I say get 4M for him over the summer and let him go sit the bench somewhere else. With that money we could get 2-3 solid players for our team.

Leo has been playing really well since December. Has been coming into form which I really like to see.

Kgentzoglou is also showing his quality. I feel he will be getting a significant amount of time next year.

The problem with Scocco is he doesn't show up for most games. Bajevic should sub him out more often then Leonardo. It seems just when he get's his game going, he gets subbed out!

It should be a great game next week in Toumba. I hope to see Manolas on our backline; it would be great experience for him.

I think the title has been decided, but it will be interesting to see how you guys perform in Touba. You'll have to go back there for the playoffs.

I don't know if it's too early now, but the team with the best momentum will take the playoffs. Last year PAO cleared the field by being one speed above the rest.

I think Bajevic has been thinking about the playoffs all along.

Hope for a nice game.

For the first time this year I can say that yes we did beat a good Superleague side and we won them without our heart going to hell and back 10 times ...

now they have to keep this up and have as many players healthy as possible (and hopefully the very unlucky Nemeth) for the playoffs

No clue one of the youngsters was also wearing it ... I guess they're cold? :D

Tbh I've let some days pass to think this through but I can not really call this our best game all season. Why? Because we put three past a decent Nea Kavala?

I'd say the OSFP win away was better, a more spectacular win and we played with more heart. That is of course if we look at that game as a stand alone event. The games leading up to that one and the ones that came afterwards were obviously of a lesser quality.

Archived