Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

Yeah you're right Euro, he does look aweful this season. He's out of it... but he keeps getting the trust of the trainer and is never left out on the bench. I'm ok with not taking players out after one or two bad games but he needs to be shown that this can't go on...

He was league top scorer for two consecutive seasons so I think it's a temporary thing but still ...

Yeah you're right Euro, he does look aweful this season. He's out of it... but he keeps getting the trust of the trainer and is never left out on the bench. I'm ok with not taking players out after one or two bad games but he needs to be shown that this can't go on...

He was league top scorer for two consecutive seasons so I think it's a temporary thing but still ...

It will be good to see if AEK can go on a run after that confidence boost against Oly. For that to happen you'll need Blanco back to his best and you'll need to play alot better than you are today.

Personally I'm not so sure of Blanco finding himself again this season. He's not as sharp, his confidence is low and he doesn't look hungry

They should be proud Genome... they scored 3 goals in AEK and if the ref didnt blow thewhistle at the end.... at 5:03 atromitos was heading for a 4 on 1.... with only araujo back...

Horrible performance by AEK. I was a lil worried after watching them vs Oly thinking maybe it was re birth of sorts.. but Todays performance reminded me that Aek conceed goals very very very easily...

Too bad.... this was AEKs chance to make a run... now they play in Iraklis and then face gianena and Pao

Tough schedule as the first and last games are on the road..

They should be proud Genome... they scored 3 goals in AEK and if the ref didnt blow thewhistle at the end.... at 5:03 atromitos was heading for a 4 on 1.... with only araujo back...

Horrible performance by AEK. I was a lil worried after watching them vs Oly thinking maybe it was re birth of sorts.. but Todays performance reminded me that Aek conceed goals very very very easily...

Too bad.... this was AEKs chance to make a run... now they play in Iraklis and then face gianena and Pao

Tough schedule as the first and last games are on the road..

The way AEK are playing I wouldn't bet on them to win any of those games

Archived