Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!

I think gavroi will deflate now... thinking that euro play will be their best chance this year.

How much nicer for the sport and those of us who like football would have been to have several thousand AEK fans in the stands....

It's shameful that a civilized country can't get its act together.... It's a sport not war!

Congrats AEK great job! Thanks!

I have no problem that fans are separated. Its absolutley for the best. And personally, in a derby its annoying to have thousands closed off for a bunch of visiting m@**** fans. Its way awesomer to have the stadium packed with the home teams fans.

Also, it didnt end up costing AEK, but Taxtsidis deserves to be screamed at after that match.

AEK were very close to conceding a 2nd goal, and Taxtsidis on a 2 vs 1 (for the 3-1) tried to take on the one player with almost sure goal waiting if he'd pass. That type of selfishness could have cost AEK HUGE, and nearly did in the next play where Arabatzis was forced to make a good save. Hugely stupid move by the youngster, I hope Bajevic ripped into him, because the team should not have to forfeit or risk forfeiting such a majour result like this over that type of stupidity.

Very proud of AEK today, we had a lot of possession and had lots of great chances. I was very impressed with Arabatzis today and made some great saves. Good to see Djebbour back, Scocco's is a phenomenal player and should not be sold. Hopefully this win can can give a boost.

Nikopolidis is a donkey. You guys got lucky.

Lucky? I think OSFP was lucky we didn't pump in two/three more, with Araujo's chance missed, and Tachtsidis near the end with the 2v1 completely wasting the chance (just naming two). If anything, Nikopolidis kept you in the game for most of the time.

Archived