Phantis Forums

K

george21

Boring game and an expected result.

I think a draw was over our heads, these guys are just way too bad as individuals and as a team (not all of them, most of them).

Kavala deserved a draw and nothing more as the penalty was a give away.

They were pretty good though.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhAT ELSE CAN I SAY this has been the most horrific painfull mentally disturbing display of of football by aek in the last decade I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE, then mas sevete kanenas safto to protathlima when they give phatom penalty for who kavala eloes eleos pia.

DROPI SE OLOIN SAS the only thing that was aek was the original21 VRALTE THN FANELA KAI PATE SPITI SAS.

Put the damn ball in the back of the net someone anyone ena soro lefta pernete einai amartia na xanonde aftes i efkeries enough,act like football players pull your heads out of your asses.

Ive completely lost my fecking mind this is not aek ella re bob please we need you simply tragic

S-C-A-N-D-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo sou kavala and f"/% off psomiadis

IT was as phantom as the penalty AEK won at Ergotelis.. so it has nothing to do with officiating..

AEK are just poor...

Bajevic is to blame yet he gets by with a get out of jail free card.

The End

Ella re niko im not blaming the penalty im the 1st to admit we just plain and simple stink it up week after week but lets back track and from week 1 to now and all the non calls disallowed goalspenalties not given red cards and tell me with a straight face ota den mas theloume .

And i dont need exemples of other clubs suffering as much on the officiating

I agree. We have a chance to build a team here... new owner and most likely some $$$.

In my opinion:

Scocco should go. Great player when he shows up to play. When he does not, we get yesterday's performance... was he even on the field..??? I think Bajevic was going to Guerrerro on until we had all 3 injuries...

Majstorevic should go. For all the money we pay him, any of our other central defenders are better.

I think Blanco should go. He has missed so many bunnies this year sometimes I forget that he ever could be a top scorer. I think we can still sell him for some serious $$$.

Manduca, even tho he has played well lately, should go. Bench player at best.

Alves should go.

Juanfran should go.

These are guys that are bleeding our club with high salaries and little performance. Interesting isnt it.... that they are all foreigners....

Archived