Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad sad sad sad sad ...

hope no one blames Bajevic for our troubles.

5 minutes of added time btw.

Bajevic hasn;t been at all impressive, I must say. AEK started to look good towards the end of last season but this AEK team looks shambolic. Can't defend, has no width, is weak physically and seems to have no self belief. Araujo, Leonardo, Jahic, Iordache, Saja and Arce are not AEK level. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it Bajevic that gave the go-ahead for these players? I know he wanted the S.African player ahead of Araujo but other than that these are his signings aren't they?

He also has to take responsibility because the team is really missing Edinho and Djebbour, and Bajevic does have a tendency to rub people up the wrong way.

Some one needs to eletro shock this club back to life

Were flatlining it is hard to watch 10.

What did we really all expect we dont have the cash to bring in descent above average footballers nothing will ever change and il be damned if it does

ILbe an old grandpa before i ever see my beloved aek win some kind of hardwear.

:( :(

With every loss a piece of me dies with them and the eagles have been grounded far to long

Guys, Im not the kind to be a opado when it comes to ref calls...

The first AEK goal was a hand ball... they showed an angle from behind and the ball hit the ground and hit his arm. Also the second AEK goal was offside..

The only one I couldnt tell was the Xanthi Goal if that was a handball.... but I dont think it was.. he was 1 foot away from the goaline anyway... doesnt matter... hit him and went in.

Not sure if the last one was a penalty in the 85th minute because of the camera angles...

Even if the goal was dissallowed, which imo it was a handball, the game was still 0-0.. They had another 75 mins to score.

AEK have been dissapointing from the beginning of the season. Even in the games whereAEK won, Iraklis, Atromitos, Benfica and Vaslui.,. AEK have been very weak in the back and gave up many chances.

11 points behidn first is a long way to go.. but then again... Oly and Pao still have to play eachother twice... AEK cant lose ay more games this season.

Its sad really when u have ergotelis asteras kavala pas playin kalitero podosfero then the big 3 in greece in the thema and piotita far more interesting.

Good for the league to see smaller clubs play far more attractive football

SAw kavala play damn impressed really

Dont forget mafia...

When kavala plays ergotelis or giannena or whatever...

They dotn play 11 in the back...

So far.. Pao has played 6 games....

1 derby....

2 games vs teams that played 11 men behidn the ball.. ( pantrak and Xanthi.. BOTH 1-0 games)

and three games vs teams that played open vs Pao

Ergotelis 3-0

Aris 2-1

Larissa 4-0 and the last two games were great performances...

But when u have thraki and xanthi play 11 men back... or xanthi scoring 1 goal against AEK and then waiting back.. how can u watch good football...

You seen sunderland vs Man U on Sat... 2-2 in Old Trafford... Why.. Because they attacked Man U...

If LArisa would of scored today int he first 2 chances they had before pao even touched the ball.. they might of won.l. Why.. becuase they played offensively.. Not 11 back..

I dont know abotu AEK games cuz I havent wacthed many.. but when I see Xanthi vs PAO.. and I see Xanthi not having even 1 shot on goal... I worry abotu our football...

IM too proud to make week after week excuses of why aek plays horrible football but insome sense i do agree with aekprotathlima for some god damn reason the sl have some kind of grudge with aek.

Any one with football knowledge who saw the game has to except that kakos totally dropped the ball these are suppoed to be fifa level refs ha never.

I say bring in non greek refs from across the globe play a protathlima with these guys and lets see what the outcome would be at the end of the year

Id be very interested to see if oly would win back to back to back.............

TITLES. And watch if they would these bizarre calls against all sl league clubs that get srewed.

Well to be fair... yesterday, I believe both goals houldnt of counted... your goals and xanthi...

U would of gained one point...

as for the Oly game... U did get screwed with a non call on Melbergs handball..

But then again Araouxo didnt get a clear cut penalty call on an atromitos player in Week 1.. would of made it 1-0 Atromitos...

It evens out in the end.... I know it sucks... God knows PAO felt it last year..

We didnt get penalty calls against AEK, OLY, PAOK, Tripoli, OFI, Serres and not to mention the penalty given to AEK in the first game of the season last year with the phantom spyropoulos penalty.

We can start doin math.... but whats the point. so we would of had 15 points more last season... big deal.. its all relative...

AEK feels targeted now because they are in a bad funk. But liek I said.. yesterday... the dissalowed goal was in the 14th....

No reason they shouldnt score 1 or 2 goals agaisnt Xanthi after that. they just didnt play well.

It may sound liek garbage cuz im a pao fan.... but hey...

Kalamata-Pao 0-0

We know a thing or two abut being screwed out of titles.

And you as well with your paper champions of two years ago

IM all for not blaming just the refs i beleive that every single player on our squad should take pride in what they do for a living this is not a day job u make your freckin living off it be proud and play hard its just not about collecting the big bucks.

How tragic has scocco been so far the guy has all the talent for some reason or another he lacks in others.............

and that just the tip of the iceburg i can go on with the whole squad.

There no excuses not to have beaten skoda

Archived