Phantis Forums

A.E.K. v.s. PAO

primetime

NTROPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POU EXEI KATAVDISI H ISTORIA TIS AEK

Were has the pride the passion the heart and beeing prevliged to put on a aek jersey gone!!!!!!

I guess thats what you get when u only have 1 greek in the 11ada :( and 3rd 4th 5th class players from arg. ext......................

An injection of grass root good old greek boys is what is needed and a new scouting bureau there out there look hard enough and we will find them.

Blanco scocco has passion and dont know what derby matches mean to sweat bleed and eat grass

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Mafia, I agree but unfortunately greek fans dont have the patience to wait around for grass roots efforts to work. They want the grass roots WITH championships.

Until weget some $$$$ in the tamia, we cant expect better players... Just push forward with what we have...

Still dont understand why the fans are so angry... Do they forget that we have an average team???

Well once again we LOST!!!! I don't know what to say anymore!! I don't believe is Bajevic fault for the team playing like this. Scoco seems to me he dosen't give a CRAP!!! and also some other players!! Saha is in my opinion CRAP!! He can't block any shots!!! I will rather have Xiotis or even Macho. I don't believe that we are done from the protathlima but i feel that it has just got even harder!!!! Now we have Benfica......

Its just so damn frustrating to watch listen what was once a proud and powerfull and maybe even once feared club fall and the same gone for the basketball club whose rich history takes a back burner and maybe wont even be eligable to play A1 ball.

FOOTBALL :tdown:

BASKETBALL :tdown:

aekmafia21 :(

After watching both game of AEK's any positive result in Europe is a positive in its self and that's about it.. The team does not have money and it's obvious. If anything what stands out to me in AEK's team is that there's NO MIDFIELD.. There isn't that one player that going to "demand" the ball on his foot and do the right thing... It's route one (kick it to Blanco) and go chase it... Sorry fellas but there's no more Djibur on the team and they can't continue to play like that all season long it's going to get worse if they don't fix it.

• 2 months later...
Guest christinaspencer11

I agree but unfortunately greek fans dont have the patience to wait around for grass roots efforts to work. They want the grass roots WITH championships.

yours,

christina

Simulation pret

Archived