Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Vs. PAOK

MaD_YiaNs

Olympiakos last 2 games have been very poor but despite this i believe that they should find there rhythum and go back to playing there normal soccer.

2-0, Olympiakos

P.S: I beg that other issues (ie: corruption claims, refs etc) are left out of this topic. Theres plenty of other topics discussing it on here. Thx :)

salpiggidis punished...a good performance from paok and kind of mediocore for olympiakos...it was really those little chances you missed at the beginning of the game that kind oif screwed you in the end.....too bad for karembeu who pulled a groin muscle and will be missing for about three weeks i think....did castillo get hurt, or did prostov just make the wrong substitution??

The Devil broke his Leg again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you had the poulimeno Linesman that is still caught up in 70's rules. :la:

NO Karambu, No Georgevic NO OSFP!

Kafes, Georgiadis, Georgatos, Benetidis, Stoltidis all must have a hard look at themselves Lucky the Internationals give you Guys some respect Georgevic is a gun player and I take my hat off to him.

The referees are a scandal. Now even Oly fans must admit that Kokalis buys the referees. How many times did the linesman try to stop PAOK from scoring?

And they are surprised that they lose 7-0 in Europe? Even PAOK could have scored 5 if there was a good referee like there is in Europe.

But I think it's funny that PAOK fans celebrated like they won the protathlima. Calm down guys. PAOK must such a small club or they are very complexiki:-)

even when we lose we buy the refs

Kokkali should get his money back since the team lost

Please!!!

But of course PAO never has calls go agaisnt them never in the history

Exept when they play OSFP

Grow up Pao fans we are better thn your sorry team. Standings show it

Corruption this refs that !!!

Are you by any chance suggesting that those attacks were actually offside????

In one of them Salpiggidis was at least 5 meters ONside.... Even a Blind linesman could see that.... Even the mercenery TV MAGIC casters agreed...

It is a fact Thrynos is so useless that they cannot even win a bribed game!!!! :P :P

1st I am not arguing that thrynos is champion because they bribe the refs. I am arguing that if thrynos did not bribe the refs, they would have been in the lowest half of the league table failing to even qualify for the UEFA cap (based on the skills of your side)... So your discrace as a club goes far beyond buying leages

2nd As far as I can remember it wasnt the PAO fans that said that MAN U are owing us so they will let us win.... Usual crap like that can only be heard from the mouths of GAY-roi who actually believe that they are going to win sides as Juve in their own ground due to some philosophies that for some reason they were owing you something...

So I say again ,Indeed they owed you 7 pastelakia from their reserves.... :P :P :P

Trash all u want lets say that this refs issue was actually real (like PAOs chances of winning the greek title this year) they would still do better then PAO if they did not buy the refs

They have way better players (karembe. djordjevic,,,,)_

who do u guys have ? washed up and old olisabede ?

Like u guys dont buy the refs if this was true. Oh my god. god forbid.!

the greatest joy I had was when Filipidi cried to Simiti and his mother (stamatiste to prothathlima) den boroume na hanoume apo ton OSFP allo. !!!

Hah...

They have way better players (karembe. djordjevic,,,,)_

who do u guys have ? washed up and old olisabede ?

Apart from those two all the other 9 players that we have are one by one much better than yours.......

Unless you think ele better than nikopolidi, the beachvolley-perpatito-magoys better than Michalaki and Oli, the trypo-defenders better than Henriksen, Seitaridi and so on...

:P :P :P

So this karamela that you all Gay-roi have regarding the quality of your squad is completely false....

at least following the 7-0 the players picked things up walked into Aris and beat them 3-1 4 days following the disaster

That shows heart my friend.

Thats having a good team.

If u your players are so much better then why are you finishing 2nd to us year after year after year ( 7 to be exact)

stop fighting....the facts are

Oly 1-2 Paok

Xanthi 0- 1 Pao

We are one point behind oly and thats what we should be focussing on...the more we talk about corruption and bitch, the less we play....i watched the game and yeah there were unfair things but this time the football prevailed and thats the way it should become....till next week with the fighting boys...

I just like to add something about this Karembe guy: The Oly fans think they have a worldclass player :lol: It's bullshit. He proved how good he was when he played in England.

He couldn't even kick a ball at Middlesboro. Some Middlesboro fans I know think he is the worst player to ever wear a Boro shirt.

And we have the GAY-roi who think he is the best player that ever played for Oly.

Goes to show what a small club Oly is.

Pano mate,

I dont need the English opinion to confirm what I see.

I do agree that week in week out cometition in the EPL is higher and more tiring than the schedule in Greece but we also have to take into account the simple factor that Carambeu and Adriana (Familly stability is as important if you look at the recent Antzas case as well) simply felt like fish off the water in Middlesborough!

I think he is a good player and a hard worker. I dont have any desire to defend him. I could not care less, but I have a tendency to look beyond colours in Cases of hard working players. I did the same with Warzecha and many oher better oe worse players ...

The only black page in his career in Greece is Last Years outburst during the game with PAOK and this really does worth your attack. Player value is depending on many other things seasonally. Look at Vryzas for Example. Who expected him to make a decent living in Italy when he was leaving? ;)

Just my opinion of course.

Archived