Phantis Forums

Kokkalistanikes Erotiseis

christaras13

kokkalistanides , egw apo australia eimai kai epidi den vlepoume polli ellhniko podosfairo edw

ithela na kanw 2 erotiseis

1. akoma den exw mathei an paizete kipelo UEFA h champions league? kai an paizete me pioon aklirothikate? :lol:

2. to 7ara pou fagate pos ta metrisate .... egw sthn teliorasi to eblepa kai eixa to molivi mou na ta metrisw eseis pos ta metrisate? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

allo 7 kai allo 5

we had new players and they were just beggining to adapt and know each others game

so it was typical sooner or later with the new signings wed have a falling down bad time

THATS SOCCER

u cant buy new players expect them to adapt straight away takes time ......look at epale now and look at him then ...

thats a diff story ....we got a new team completely .....

use have had the same uselessscum of a team/players like use always had for a long time

NOW THATS A KSEFTILA m#$%!

this year in europe was one of our baddest years ... AND AKOMA PERASAME STHN EPOMENO FASI even at the worse PAO we can still make it ...

with the money kokkali put in buying players/refs use should be giving teams like

Heeerenveen

Molde

Lille

Maccabi Haifa

Rosenborg

etc

the sfaliares

instead use are the malakes copping it

kai akoma milate gia kapoion allon ta xalia

BLAH BLAH BLAH NEW SIGNINGS ETC ETC

5-0 is not bad? wow i can imagine the players after the game but coach we played well..

so they scored 5 big deal.....

THATS BS

IN CASE u forgot the CL was 6 games not 30 like the greek league

so there is no room for error

trash all u want about maccabi

lets see

Akratito,, Panathinaiko proodeftiki,,,, Apolon krias vrisis (ok im sarcastic with this one)

when u guys stop crying to OSFP for every loss and improve on the field then maybe we can talk

i said OSFP sucks in europe

But when u guys come home empty handed from europe (as usual) bring back your picture camera as welll as your pictures from france so i can see them and so u can take photos of our cups since u have none in the last 7 years

BLAH BLAH BLAH NEW SIGNINGS ETC ETC

5-0 is not bad? wow i can imagine the players after the game but coach we played well..

so they scored 5 big deal.....

THATS BS

IN CASE u forgot the CL was 6 games not 30 like the greek league

so there is no room for error

trash all u want about maccabi

lets see

Akratito,, Panathinaiko proodeftiki,,,, Apolon krias vrisis (ok im sarcastic with this one)

when u guys stop crying to OSFP for every loss and improve on the field then maybe we can talk

Re... you wanna talk about losing 5-0? Ok let's talk about losing 5-0.

Start with Real 5 - Oly 0.

QUIZ: how many times have Oly lost 5-0 in Europe?

Judging by the 7-0, 5-0 is a megali epitixia for you guys :lol:

Archived