Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very bitter bitter pill to swallow we finally get a huge crowd with a frecking incredible pirrow show upon entrance of the players that alone could not lift our boys shame.

Again the same reasons always kill of aek for i dont know how manny years there inability to kill of opponents with there oppurtunities threw out the game that KILLER STRIKE, and it takes a magical shot from a great player that bastard galetti.

Thats what great teams do they pounce on mistakes and your done for simple

All in hearing is grinies for not calling penalties on scocco and kafes i dont want to win games like that aek simply did not capitalize and nikopolidis was good he seems to save his good performances for aek.

Aek surely deserved at least a tie but im not mad they played great better than an average at besT oly for that i hail my boys and dusan and the frecking crazy crowd at oaka thats AEK reminds me of the crowds from nea filadelphia bravo a CALDREN YESTERDAY :nw: :nw: :nw:

The only bad thing was the result. I think we played great. We did a few mistakes and one of them cost us the game. We need to be able to finish our chances. Great game and it defenetly looks good for the future. Dusan has done some great things. Let's keep it up and win the Greek Cup!!!

Best game we have played all season... At this point the improvement is alot more important that the result, tho a draw would have been more acceptable.

We have no way of winning the league, but the playoffs and the cup are quite doable....

Archived