Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bravo sthn kerkyra pou koitakse thn AEK sta matia... kai vevaia h proth omada tis AEK. oxi h B pou legate...

Eprepe nai eixe valei 2 h 3 goalakia h AEk.. alla polla sovara provlimata exei afthn h omada pou ediokse lymbe, rivaldo xwris na tous anakastikiasi..

Eftyxos pou den girisat sthn Kerkyra.... syxaritiria...

Yeah thanks Niko although really we can't call this an A team (I didn't even see B.A. Barracus so ...).

Also, koitakse sta matia how exactly... with one or two chances the whole game, six defenders and constantly falling down? :P

One more minute.

Bajevic lashes out at his press conference justified he is this non sense and games have gone to far hes askinfg for resources and help from the board and silence is all he gets.

The man has passion for our club and these head honchos have there head burried so far up the behinds its scary

So, when is the next draw?

I want to see a derby.... Gavroi v. Aek. :D

As for this game, the big news was after it was over... Bajevic & Manolas won't stay if the owners remain. These two sides can't work together. Unfortunately this prolongs the crisis.

The problem is that the owners have no clue on what to do. The way this organization operates is disfunctional. [no offense to the fans here]

And ok perfomance but what matters is the result. We got the win and now we move on. The big problem here is what happen after the game and what Bajevic said about the board. Something needs to happen if we want to become a 'big" club again. Maybe is time for Melissanidis to step in and NOT wait untill the end of the season, because there might not be AEK at the end of the season with this kind of crap going on.

So, when is the next draw?

I want to see a derby.... Gavroi v. Aek. :D

As for this game, the big news was after it was over... Bajevic & Manolas won't stay if the owners remain. These two sides can't work together. Unfortunately this prolongs the crisis.

The problem is that the owners have no clue on what to do. The way this organization operates is disfunctional. [no offense to the fans here]

None taken, you are right!

Right now if I'd have to choose between owners and Bajevic/Manolas, I'd rather have Bajevic and Manolas stay!

Archived