Phantis Forums

New Chairman

george21

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Dusan will submit his list of requested transfer targets by the xmas break. Hopefully, the new president accepts them and allocates enough funding for them.... It would be very poor of us to finish outside of the UEFA circle, especially with the format changing next year.

• 1 month later...

KINTIS is quoted to sayiin that he does not want to pay for the mistakes of others so he bailed the cowards way out or justified you be the judge.

Numbers are beeing thrown around aek are 8 mill in debt and higher a bunch of clikes runnin a club to the ground damn shame mis management.

Its always easier to admit your mistakes after you have resigned with no penalties

I don't know what to say. Since AEK was "44ed" [old debts gone] got lots of $$ in. Ticket sales at OAKA (don't know this year, but the last 2 were great), euro $, some investments, tv rights, etc....

What the heck is going there?

AEK is a lost ship at sea and nothing on the horizon.

Let me float a crazy idea: Make Bajevic the CEO and owner. I'm sure he's loaded, can attract other investors if they see a sane person is in charge of the whole club.

Finally, and this goes for all teams, we have to have transparency. Where's all the money?

I can't see how teams sign players with big contracts, but don't pay their taxes, or the other employees :unsure:

Archived