Phantis Forums

george21

End of the game,

1-1.

We are destined for 4th or 5th place this year. :tdown:

Are there playoffs this season?

I don't think any team is exceptional right now. Gavroi have had an easy schedule so far, and when they lose tomorrow, things will change. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sick of watching this AEK team

they look so unorganised, every player is looking at the other for what to do

and most players show no passion either, walking around in the midfield

ive had enough

donis should follow demis out the door. i was really sad to see demis leave, but i would be happy if donis did the right thing and resigned rather than being sacked. he's tried to bring a new style to AEK, and it hasn't worked. time to move on, or we wont even make europe next year

as far as our players go, i think 1/2 arent up to scratch

alexopolous is very proppy, his slip cost us the first goal. he tries hard, but since his injury isnt the same

kontroumanos is simply not good enough at the moment, and i doubt he ever will be. loan or delist

majstrovic is a bit the same as alex, tries hard but is very slow and proppy, takes 5 minutes to turn around

lagos is FAT and has to go, i hate this player

kafes and basinas are very similar players, they walk around midfield or near our defence picking up the easy ball, but they dont play any cutting balls.

djebbour looks disinterested, why doesnt edhinio get a chance???? what has he done to donis

i like how blanco plays, but how can he play when he has no ball played to him

juan fran has a cool head, but is a bit slow and not a long term solution

scocco is our real wild card, i like how he plays, he just neads the midfielders around him

saja and kyriagos are very good players, and are a core part of our team

our problem is we play a formation that we cant play to, and outside our best 6 players, the rest are s%$#!

today we lost any chance of catching oly or pana or paok

start planning for next season, because it looks like mediocrity and draws will be the words for this season

im very dissappointed

id like other peoples views.....

:nw: LONG LIVE AEK :nw:

I thought for sure that after last weeks comeback win against Asteras Tripolis, that AEK would of come out and show determination to win this game. They showed me absolutely nothign in the first half. I was so dissapointed in their first half performance that is topped watching.

Usually a big win, like last weeks, makes a team gel together and play for eachother.

Very dissappointed.

And to all the AEK fans that are wondering what a 'vazelo' is doing in here talkin about AEK in their tough times.. I, unlike most phantis fans, want and expect my fiercest rivals to be healthy and competitive. I want the whole greek league to grow as a whole. This sucks.

I have a feeling, there is no other way to solve this problem, then by gettin rid of the manager. Donis was a mistake. Uness AEK were willing to wait 4 or 5 years to build a great team, Donis was your man.

But Selling Papasthath and buyin Djebbour, Kyrgiakos and Basinas, they wanted to win this year...

Donis should step down. He is way too inexperienced to coach AEK. Not at 37..

Otherwise, pao would of signed him.

I thought for sure that after last weeks comeback win against Asteras Tripolis, that AEK would of come out and show determination to win this game. They showed me absolutely nothign in the first half. I was so dissapointed in their first half performance that is topped watching.

Usually a big win, like last weeks, makes a team gel together and play for eachother.

Let's not forget that in the meantime our president quit which was another psychological blow for the team.

Ti na kanoume re paidia we take a huge step forward with an inspired comeback win at oaka and we had a chance to creep up closer to the top and we take 10 steps backwards and one more ax re edinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TI EXASES RE DEN XANOUNDE AFTA TA GOL BRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of topic what up with paok wow aek oly pao there a new neighbour in town havent lost yet dont concede goals good luck aekara if we some how manage to overcome them in the standings a big bravo

Archived