Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be too sure of that (Donis getting sacked) ...

anyway this is sad...

first of our position in the league, and the way we handle these games ... these small games ... last week's 1-1 at home vs Larisa was already sad enough.

Any ideas who the next trainer could be?

hi genome

it is even more pathetic considering the lack of supporters for the home team. no team should be 3-0 up and either draw or lose the game..

hopefully we can find the next in the next few mins...

True!

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA, I think we could do better ...

Damnit stupid Thrasyvoulos player who goes for theatre ... damnit ...

AARGHH ... we're losing time ...

Edinho with a shot, out.

It's over ...

I can't believe this CR*P ! ! !

What the heck seriously ??????????????

3-3 FT.

We might as well go play in the friggin' B or C category with performances like these.

We had a chance to climb up today with OSFP losing and PAO drawing at home but instead we go and draw 3-3 at Thrasyvoulos ... PATHETIC!

Simply tragic what is going on with aek especially for fans like myself to not be able to play a full 90 min clean and tactical football 7 games in is apaulling and a discrase.

We all want donis head but the players is the real problem besides a few of them pezete yia tin aek re ga@$#%$^%$.

Nothing against saja but what about putting in macho how about that concept 10 goals for sebas.

And i wanna rip djebour a new a-hole 3 millions YOUR GETTIN KOLOPAIDO START PLAYIN LIKE YOU DID FOR NIONIOS

scosso you are top shelf and i fell sorry for this kid me ti ginete stin aek :angry:

this is terrible, i cannot believe it.

3-0 up and end up drawing 3-3

first goal was fair and was a penalty,

second goal, he scored a free kick, but the shot was in the middle of the goal, not to the sides but in the middle, surely saja should have saved it. fair enough it was a hard shot but still.

3rd goal, what the f*ck were our defenders doing, jumping in, letting the guy dribble, thats pathetic defending.. i could do better.

overall im pi**ed off.

Of all the years to start going backwards for our beloved aek with nionios paok xanthi all looking scary good, and our eagles looking like a mid table club at best is sickning.

I dont know about u but ive has sleepless nights tossing and turning racking my brain why aek are not performing.

How a club of aek standard cant fall asleep in 20 min and let a BDIVISION TEAM run wild on your d is beyond my thoughts.

Archived