Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers (2008/09)

george21

I can't believe how bad AEK's proposed signings are! Lauren is finished. Paolo Costa is rubbish, i.e. the reason he sits on the bench for Anorthosis and mixing the rebelious Eki with the dictatorial Bajevic would be like throwing oil on fire!

Instead of Lauren AEK should go for Paul Stalteri (he's a former Weder player that has just been released by Tottenham). He too is a risk (as Lauren would be) but when you're getting someone on a free transfer it's worth the risk.

I also think AEK should do all they can to buy Koutsianikoulis. All Ergotelis did yesterday was launch the ball forward and he still caused endless problems.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koutsianikoulis (Ergotelis), Maniatis, Makos (Panionios), Giannoulis, Ioannidis (Iraklis), Moniakis (Ofi), Papazoglou, Neto (Aris), Sisic (Olympiakos), Georgiadis (Panserraikos) are all being mentioned as options for AEK.

It would be great if we could sign Koutsianikoulis.

I dont think Denilson would be a good idea. He did jack playing in the MLS and to be honest is past his prime. Additionally, Bajevic does not do too well with big personalities... look in the past with Rivaldo, Vlahovic and most recently the Brazilian forward that was at Aris (I cant remember his name)....

The other two foreigners Im not too sure about.... That Montenegro seems like he might be good (if he is playing for the nat team)but to be honest I have absolutely no knowledge of him.

I can only hope that we can make some solid moves that will benefit the club and give us a chance for european action next season.

he got RELEASED by Palmeries so if he was still any good, wouldnt they keep him?

Denilson only signed a one year contract at Palmeiras and did not renew his contract because he wants to continue his career in Europe.

Denilson only signed a one year contract at Palmeiras and did not renew his contract because he wants to continue his career in Europe.

Denilson is also wanted by Anorthosis and a couple of un-named French clubs and 1 Italian team too. I'm sure he'd be useful but his wage demands are so excessive that I'm not sure whether he'd be worth the price... he's no Rivaldo.

Honestly guys id rather aek dont make any dont pick up any more 30 plus years of age who come for 1 year and contribute nothing sick of it youth is the key ,and im reading and hearing that there might not be any tranfers in jan.

These share holders and owners put up or shut up and pick up and leave my club aek is going ass backwards again with debt in wasted money on basinas juanfran donis.

MEL ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Archived