Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to say that our play was sloppy. Sure we scored a goalara with eidinhio and had a cross bar with scocco, but we didnt have that many opportunities. We also looked less "ready" than PAO.

I think Rikka played well and I liked Ramos. Man if he could cross he would be deadly!

Well we still have a way to go. I want to see what Djebur and Blanco do together. Rumor is that Blanco was upset with that signing....

Good to take the 3 points, but not overly excited about our play. But having said that, I think of defense was pretty solid. Its not there yet, but I liked what I saw overall. Some mistakes that I hope we can chalk up to "beginning of the season".

Congratulations on your win. Well deserved. Donis did an excellent job coaching the team. I thought Vasaras had one of the best performances I have seen in years from a Greek ref. I didin't think AEK played particularly well, but they were disciplined, patient, and worked hard on the pitch for the win.

Well after the dissapointment of UEFA i can't really see how we are going to bounce back. It's sad to say this beause i have been an AEK fan for over 30 years and i have seen the good and the bad. Not sure if we can do it. In best case i can see a draw. Hope i am wrong......

I am glad that i was wrong!!! What a great way to start. Our game was not great but also PAO did not make any chances. We played smart. When we get more games i think we will get better!!!!!!!!

ITS a funny thing who 1 game can just over power what a hellish month aek has gone thru true its gonna be long grulling season with alot of vrisimata and joy but have to say bravo sta paidia.

And a big thumbs up to all the aektzis that showed up making for a great atmoshere loved it.

Lets keep it on fighting :box:

Archived